Alpine White 525 M-Sport (2006) diary

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
+1...

i tot I was the only one with that opinion...

moots;715806 said:
bro...sorry lah....1st the M5 badge...then the rear spoiler..... the red wheels clinches it all........shud be an executive sports monster instead of a ricer it is now.........not my cup of tea.....

naharnms;715791 said:
Fuiyo bro..garangnya colour rim !!! from far sure can see..
neway, enjoy looking at your car transformation!

Thanks bro... I just love to do something that looks different than the ordinaries.. Few more mods in my head now..:hmmmm:

moots;715806 said:
bro...sorry lah....1st the M5 badge...then the rear spoiler..... the red wheels clinches it all........shud be an executive sports monster instead of a ricer it is now.........not my cup of tea.....

Yup... I agree with u... This mods is only for 'Young People's eyes'... It's absolutely a very 'sore-eyes' for old-guys.... :top:

zack700;715843 said:
Yup... I agree with u... This mods is only for 'Young People's eyes'... It's absolutely a very 'sore-eyes' for old-guys.... :top:

Depends on what you percived as young People's eye...
I am in the 20s(ok... Late 20s) But i still cannot come to sense with a JDM looking , rally ready looking E60

zack700;715843 said:

wahh.. e60 racing spec lol.. even I'm mid 20's, i still can't take it la bro.. e60 should look elegant and not too sporty.. definitely not my cup of tea as well...

More mr zack, more!!
Photos of other samples with that rims is a real eye opener..

Since you never call me at the midnight for extra fund to mods your beast, I'm totally agree and respect your choice bro. Don't worry too much about the comments and complaints by sifus here since they just express the appreciation of ///M E60 originality. Just keep updating the thread since I believe you do have your own "deferential type of follower". My advise is; don't forget to pay car monthly payment!! ::cabutss:: :vroam:

Bro,
Appreciate your bold ideas. Not many can come out with this kind of make-a-statement design.as they say,beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

zeck;718723 said:
Bro,
Appreciate your bold ideas. Not many can come out with this kind of make-a-statement design.as they say,beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I don't really care what people said actually... It's my car... It's my money.. Aku punya suka laa... :24: ..
But sincerely I do respect all those comments... Like u said.. ' Hanya jauhari yang mengenal manikam'...
But the truth is that I'm also don't really kenal that manikam... :24: ..

Thanks again bro for the comment..

Fireuz;718714 said:
Since you never call me at the midnight for extra fund to mods your beast, I'm totally agree and respect your choice bro. Don't worry too much about the comments and complaints by sifus here since they just express the appreciation of ///M E60 originality. Just keep updating the thread since I believe you do have your own "deferential type of follower". My advise is; don't forget to pay car monthly payment!! ::cabutss:: :vroam:

Thanks bro.. Will keep on updating since there are still few more in my mind after surfing the nets.. Actually just got my Bonus Payment..:evil:.. Hahaha... I'll surely spend some of it 'wisely' at Sunway later on.. Currently still at offshore.. Will be back next 2 days.. About my monthly installment no worries bro.. RM350/month only.. :listen:

zeck;718723 said:
Bro,

Well said! :top:

zack700;718809 said:
Thanks bro.. Will keep on updating since there are still few more in my mind after surfing the nets.. Actually just got my Bonus Payment..:evil:.. Hahaha... I'll surely spend some of it 'wisely' at Sunway later on.. Currently still at offshore.. Will be back next 2 days.. About my monthly installment no worries bro.. RM350/month only.. :listen:

Offshore ke bro..? offshore mana? Company apa bro? Actually I'm working offshore too.. Nice to meet orang minyak population out here!

zack700;718808 said:
I don't really care what people said actually... It's my car... It's my money.. Aku punya suka laa... :24: ..
But sincerely I do respect all those comments... Like u said.. ' Hanya jauhari yang mengenal manikam'...

Zack bro... everyone is entitled to the way how they want to mod their car. While my preference is not towards the same direction that you are heading, I applaud you for the conviction and generosity in sharing your experiences with the forum.

It is also an experience seeing how your white E60 goes through the modification process to become JDM influenced continental it is now :)

zack700;718808 said:

Do keep us posted once you' ve spent all your $$$ in Sunway. Hehhehe. I also x kenal manikam, but I kenal muthusamy, he is my neighbour ;P

Bro Zack u got sturdy flameshield there hehehhe..i thought orang minyak hangus bile kene bakar..hahahha cabutsss

Bro Zack, may I know where did you install your exhaust? Is the shop in KL? :)

aoch88;719032 said:
Bro Zack, may I know where did you install your exhaust? Is the shop in KL? :)

Bro aoch88... Bought it from friend's shop at Glenmarie area but installation was done at my hometown.. Kuantan..

dunkdie;719021 said:
Bro Zack u got sturdy flameshield there hehehhe..i thought orang minyak hangus bile kene bakar..hahahha cabutsss

Yo-yo-o jer lu... So how's the drive this Saturday? Are you joining or not? Will fly back from offshore this morning.. KB -> KL -> Kuantan..:willy:
Already confirmed my T-shirt order with Bro EC773.. Night time karaoke at Datin's homestay I guess..:69:

zeck;719016 said:
Do keep us posted once you' ve spent all your $$$ in Sunway. Hehhehe. I also x kenal manikam, but I kenal muthusamy, he is my neighbour ;P

:24: ... you really make me laugh... :24: ... Orait Bro.. I ordered custom-made front lips which I referred (copy actually) from the net.. Once reaches 'solid-ground' this morning, I will have a look on his 'handcraft'.. If ok and as per design then I will let you guys know.. The price?? Still don't know until I meet him tomorrow.. Below is the sample..

Top Bottom