My E38 called Bellaaa..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
This is not in the classifieds section.. Im still considering whether to put it up for sale or keep it where it belongs most of the time...in the garage. The car is only out like once a week to only mamaks, car wash and most of the time on the road which I'm very familiar with.. Furthest it has even been with the 20's is to Kuala Selangor during the 7 drive...

perrrghhh!! apelah kene budak budak tujuh ni..kejap kejap juai kete, kejap kejap juai kete..sorang lagi bengali aku kenai pun same gak!!

deep3102;601512 said:
perrrghhh!! apelah kene budak budak tujuh ni..kejap kejap juai kete, kejap kejap juai kete..sorang lagi bengali aku kenai pun same gak!!

Sume budak@ tujuh bertonggengjawab la hahhaha

terlebih tonggeng lah...aku nak ikut gak same same tonggeng menonggeng..:)

IM, kete ko dah sampei...hehehe

deep3102;601512 said:

ahhaaa another bhai is offering the buy too ... :)

ssmann;601505 said:
Pls stick to the topic, before someone puts a stick in it. Tq

yehh pls stick to the topic ahhhh .... if want to bertongeng ...pls open ya tonggeng thread ...

deep3102;601515 said:
terlebih tonggeng lah...aku nak ikut gak same same tonggeng menonggeng..:)

IM, kete ko dah sampei...hehehe

Yup just saw Bella last weekend & immediately fall in love at 1st sight. Proposal has been made & now waiting the right dowry hehehe

great ride :love:

by the way, did you change the grille or respray/chrome & refit?

Unsure if it's me or some camera illusion when shots taken, but the kidney grille on passenger side looks slightly "misaligned". I was comparing with your previous blacken grille.

devil9;611135 said:
great ride :love:

by the way, did you change the grille or respray/chrome & refit?

Unsure if it's me or some camera illusion when shots taken, but the kidney grille on passenger side looks slightly "misaligned". I was comparing with your previous blacken grille.

View attachment 18429

This is the best looking condition E38 in town. Already jilat & tonggeng Bella few times.
Better get your Audi sell soon & get a bimmer...

aiyo, definitely wanna sell faster but of coz at reasonable offer....some people quote ridiculous offer (i might as well keep the car for now).

i'm sure you been thru that :)....you held on, result is you finally managed to sell off yours at an offer you feel is reasonable. Oh ya, congrats by the way....e46 also sold?

Crossing fingers mine can be let go soon :)

devil9;611378 said:
aiyo, definitely wanna sell faster but of coz at reasonable offer....some people quote ridiculous offer (i might as well keep the car for now).

i'm sure you been thru that :)....you held on, result is you finally managed to sell off yours at an offer you feel is reasonable. Oh ya, congrats by the way....e46 also sold?

Crossing fingers mine can be let go soon :)

I would say congrat to the new owner not me coz I'm losing with almost 80k proof of receipt. E46 soon to go as now going for 2nd buyer loan.
Better not to tonggeng & jilat Bella thread coz owner mite bring stick to topic & become horny

Recently acquired this 18 way sports contour seats of a M Sports 740i. Came all the way from UK. :love:

Reupholstered it to Beige leather with brown piping and Alpina logo embroidery.

I suspect 3 or 4 cows were sacrificed for this mod.. Im against animal cruelty but they died for a very good cause hehe..

The upholsters told me its Italian leather but I suspect its from a Malaysian cattle with Italian names.. Pierre, Vincenzo, Louis and Vuitton..:listen:

So now confirm Bella is not for sale but she's trade-able for the 840i on mudah :wink:

Now, feels more sayang for Bella to leave the house. Slap me silly and call me crazy..:stupid:

P3271134.jpg

P3271135.jpg

P3271138.jpg

P3271139.jpg

P3271141.jpg

P3271143.jpg

P3271146.jpg

My itchiness persist and this went into the rear armrest. Now my daughter can call me from the back seat while Im driving in front :eviltongue:

188635_10150176684815342_641150341_8793109_3270937_n.jpg

Top Bottom