My E38 called Bellaaa..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
nice one bro, both interior and exterior, look like new....and got phone inside? superb lar...just one question, is it really this beast with 2800cc has a maximum speed limit at only 150km? just onfused...

monarza;582495 said:
nice one bro, both interior and exterior, look like new....and got phone inside? superb lar...just one question, is it really this beast with 2800cc has a maximum speed limit at only 150km? just onfused...

Bro, most German marques have their cars pegged at 155 Miles per Hour, not KM.

Eggie86;582497 said:
Bro, most German marques have their cars pegged at 155 Miles per Hour, not KM.

oo my bad..miles huh....155miles/hr is equivalent to 248km/hr..sounds much reasonable for this beast :)
i didnt know this is in miles/hr hehe

Eggie is right.. but fastest I took for his was around 200-210kmh on my previous 19 inches. With the 20's, the max i tried was 150kmh which was this evening..heheh

badrul880;582523 said:
Eggie is right.. but fastest I took tfor his was around 200-210kmh on my previous 19 inches. With the 20's, the max i tried was 150kmh which was this evening..

Cannot drive fast later many stone chips. Must take good care before handing over to me next year:smokin:

My ballz just shrunk to a peanut upon hearing I need to fork out 200k in cold hard cash..

Kasi masuk 4.0 la

[video=youtube;ft-XtvYwj9M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft-XtvYwj9M&feature=PlayList&p=EF93AF7133DF9598&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=23[/video]

Dah tengok dah ni bro. Before I got my rims, this has been the inspiration.. Lets see if im bored with white, then will spray Alpina Blau II..

:evil::canabis::smokin:
badrul880;584575 said:
Dah tengok dah ni bro. Before I got my rims, this has been the inspiration.. Lets see if im bored with white, then will spray Alpina Blau II..

Am not talking bout the color or rim. The heart bro hahahaha

Recently adjusted the rear height and lowered it by 1" to level the car. Previously was "tonggek".
Will post some pics soon.

badrul880;584654 said:
:58:Thinking on a quad pipe setup... Will that spoil the look?:39: :questionmark:

24122009001.jpg

Nice?

Ahahahh, some said handsome too..Captured it last time.

Nothing beat ori right?

Top Bottom