Alpine White 525 M-Sport (2006) diary

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I believe there are shops in KL that can do the side grill without damaging the paint . Someone did it , if i m not mistaken at REDZONE . No harm checking

shiva73;708458 said:
I believe there are shops in KL that can do the side grill without damaging the paint . Someone did it , if i m not mistaken at REDZONE . No harm checking

Yeah u're right... I believe this guy also learn how to cut the fender by somebody.. The main reason is i plan to keep the original m-sport bumper.. If i did everything in KL so for sure very hard for me to bring back to Kuantan.. Plan to visit Redzone @ Sunway once i coming back to shore..

Wer r u now bro ?

Is there any diffrent between Msport and normal E60 fender.. i see the shape is same only ?

shiva73;708508 said:
Wer r u now bro ?

Is there any diffrent between Msport and normal E60 fender.. i see the shape is same only ?

Shiva, yes.. the shape is same with our raw-eyes..:39: But if you really try to compare between M5 and M-Sport fender, the location for the signal lamp at the fender is different. M5 signal lamp is slightly lower compare to M-Sport.. That's what I can see..:26:

By the way, I am currently at offshore.. Working bro..:pcguru:

Nice car & mod. Only 1 flaw. pls remove the ///M5 badge at rear. Just put ///M enuff if u still interested.
///M badge is sacred bro for BMW hardcore

initialM;708700 said:
Nice car & mod. Only 1 flaw. pls remove the ///M5 badge at rear. Just put ///M enuff if u still interested.
///M badge is sacred bro for BMW hardcore

Yeah... I've read your thread before regarding that M5 badge... Hahaha.. Plan to remove also but for the sake of photography session i keep it first..:24:

shiva73;708458 said:

where is REDZONE? my hand is itchy nowww.. :69:

I don't know about you.. But if you are served by their staffs, chances are that you might encounter some lansi (arrogant) chaps manning the shop. Like don't want to do business.. Guess that the reputation is so high that they don't look at those menial things. But then the boss is actually a nice one to talk to..
I did mine at Motorsport Division (MSD) back in 2008, also don't have to repaint the fender.. They did a good job to my E60. By the way, it's in the same area in Sunway.

Oh yes.. Nice ride you've got there bro! Keep up the nice mods :) I'm planning to pimp my ride hopefully by this year

thule;709127 said:
Oh yes.. Nice ride you've got there bro! Keep up the nice mods :) I'm planning to pimp my ride hopefully by this year

Bro .. Kantau sudah masuk ka? kekekeke. Angpau belum habis la tu

thule;709127 said:

Thanks Bro Thule... Look forward for your mods... Keep-us update in the forum..:rock:

Just to update additional 'goodies' for my E60

Carbon fiber rear trunk spoiler and rear screen spoiler

Rear diffuser

Front bumper lips

Final one... Hyper Red Volk Rays TE37.. Very eye-catchy... JDM look..

Monster E60

Dave, cost me a lot of 'damaged' to my pocket already since I got this baby 4 months ago... :motz:

Fuiyo bro..garangnya colour rim !!! from far sure can see..
neway, enjoy looking at your car transformation!

bro...sorry lah....1st the M5 badge...then the rear spoiler..... the red wheels clinches it all........shud be an executive sports monster instead of a ricer it is now.........not my cup of tea.....

Top Bottom