Alpine White 525 M-Sport (2006) diary

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
SapphireBlack;718875 said:
Zack bro... everyone is entitled to the way how they want to mod their car. While my preference is not towards the same direction that you are heading, I applaud you for the conviction and generosity in sharing your experiences with the forum.

It is also an experience seeing how your white E60 goes through the modification process to become JDM influenced continental it is now :)

Bro SapphireBlack.. Thanks a lot.. Will keep-on updating.. Call or PM me if you happens to pass-by Kuantan area..:101:

zack700;719125 said:
:24: ... you really make me laugh... :24: ... Orait Bro.. I ordered custom-made front lips which I referred (copy actually) from the net.. Once reaches 'solid-ground' this morning, I will have a look on his 'handcraft'.. If ok and as per design then I will let you guys know.. The price?? Still don't know until I meet him tomorrow.. Below is the sample..

Adoi..I really like this front lips. Try to find in sunway but couldn't get it.pls let me know the price n the handcraft once u get it. if u are in kl maby we can meet up and pekena teh tarik.

Is it kercher lip? Install on my ex E39. Was told it suppose for E60 but not sure. Can see it on my signature

zeck;719655 said:
Adoi..I really like this front lips. Try to find in sunway but couldn't get it.pls let me know the price n the handcraft once u get it. if u are in kl maby we can meet up and pekena teh tarik.

Rachun sudah masuk blood stream :4:.. Does it fit with M-sport bumper? or should be fine with disregards the bumper type?

Fireuz;719671 said:
Rachun sudah masuk blood stream :4:.. Does it fit with M-sport bumper? or should be fine with disregards the bumper type?

The only difference between M-Sport and M5 is the length of the front lips (left & right). So, for sure need to mod a little bit... But if you really interested I will reccommend u the shop..

initialM;719657 said:
Is it kercher lip? Install on my ex E39. Was told it suppose for E60 but not sure. Can see it on my signature

I don't think so... I think this one is totally custom-made.. I will post the photo once my custom made lips installed.. It should be ready by tomorrow but since i plan to join the Charity Drive organized by East Coast Chapter, i postponed the installations to Monday..

zack700;719926 said:
I don't think so... I think this one is totally custom-made.. I will post the photo once my custom made lips installed.. It should be ready by tomorrow but since i plan to join the Charity Drive organized by East Coast Chapter, i postponed the installations to Monday..

how much bro?

zeck;721840 said:
Bro,y no update.we are waiting for your result to be shared

Sorry bro... Got some minor defect on the thing... Asked him to redo everything.. Will surely post once intalled...

zack700;721968 said:
Sorry bro... Got some minor defect on the thing... Asked him to redo everything.. Will surely post once intalled...

Very busy ah nowadays with BerryHitam?

Final results of my custom made front lips....

The sample taken from internet..

My custom made lips.. Upper part is carbon-fibre but the lower part is only fiber.. Plan to test if it can 'last' for how long..

zeck;723493 said:
finally you have revealed the result..how much dude?

Hahaha.... Yup.... Since he needs to make a new mold for me, so he charged me RM900.. New order will be cheaper I guess... Anyway quite satisfied with the work done. Will post another photo with the same 'angle' as the original photo from internet... :top:

bro the side fender how much is the cost? x karat ke tempat potong? pm me price u tuka? btw ur m sport kit still ada?

msyizz;735162 said:
bro the side fender how much is the cost? x karat ke tempat potong? pm me price u tuka? btw ur m sport kit still ada?
Tak karat bro...for your info...fender make from aluminium...

msyizz;735162 said:

My original m-sport bumpers and wheels still ada bro.. Waiting for the right buyer with the right price. Hopefully can let-go together with the wheels as well. Need to 'patch' my poket bocor... Hahaha..

Top Bottom