My Beloved e36 Cabrio

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
for you bro, sure can!
The car is currently in my in laws place in KL, call me if you really want to :)
It would be my pleasure, unfortunately i can't make it so if my UDM can then it'll be a great pleasure :)

Bro,

Suggestion ... why dont u organise a TT, invite your bro-in-law and do the photo sessions. I think a lot of us here would like to have our ride photos taken like yours. Maybe u can impose a minimal fee so u can belanja your brother.

Any takers?

Dear Buzzlie,
Sounds like a real good idea. I'm quite sure my Bro in Law would love to take photos of all your wonderful cars.
I believe a fee would be good as this is his bread and butter, this way it covers for his time and editing. Let me know what you have in mind and how many are interested. I will check with him on his availability if there is real keen interest from a few or more.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

rajsingh;576895 said:
Awesome. Thanks Megat!

Mine's a manual soft top too, and yeap I've managed to do it solo in less then 3 minutes, so now that you've set the benchmark, i'm gonna work on it to get it under 1min aka F1 style ;)

I've realized though that the manual is better then the auto in terms of alignment, as for the auto you will need to do so every 6 - 12 months and it has been noticed that the wind noise is much less on the manual's the auto's plus of course the cost of repairing the auto along with the availability of parts.
But i guess the Auto is more convenient just a button away ;)
But i'm quite happy with the manual, it adds a humility affect to it, as you need to pull over, cares her as you either open or tuck her nice leather like skin in ;)

In terms of storage of my hardtop, I got the actual Pulley and Winding thing (whatever it's called) from the previous owner, though he's misplaced some of the pulleys. I have yet to fix it to my ceiling, so now i just put it aside the wall whenever i take it off. I'm still trying to figure out how to do it, i think it's a good excuse to drive down to ipoh to learn ;)

is there anywhere i can read about it?

Thanks so much bro!

raj ,
check out the below link .... some good tips but nothing much i can
find on the hoist ...

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=692443

Miss out your thread bro....very nice photos of yet another nice cabrio! :) enjoy!

Top Bottom