My "Bella" My "Amor"

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

yoke

Club Guest
Hi you all,Been meaning to post my E39 ride for quite sometime. It's been a very good servant although without its own trial & tribulation not to mention its mood swing etc hehehe. Well here it is my joy
bella.jpg
A closer look
before2.jpg
before3.jpg
The interior
Interior4.jpg
Interior3.jpg
Interior1.jpg
Interior5-1.jpg
Well, after 13 years with its original coat of paint, I think it's time to give it a new lease of life. Undergoing Prep for a new Glassurit Coat :smile:
Prep4.jpg
Prep2.jpg
Almost ready for the paint process
Undercoat2.jpg
http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff432/rohaizan2/Prep7.jpg?t=1291607684http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff432/rohaizan2/Undercoat.jpg?t=1291607684 Will update later :cool: http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff432/rohaizan2/Finish.jpg

Nice pics bro. Love those rims on your E39. :top: The pics at the beginning; were they taken after the paint job or before?

Fantastic! Always loved that color....Oxford GruN!!! Sweet. From the pic it looks like Oxford GruN II right? What's the paint code?

Those rims are simply marvelous when put on an e39. Nice drop too. What's the suspension/spring setup you're running on bro?

The cost of respraying to Glasurit bro?

Eggie86;587597 said:
Nice pics bro. Love those rims on your E39. :top: The pics at the beginning; were they taken after the paint job or before?

The picture is taken before paint job. I'm changing the color no more Oxford Green :2: Wifey doesn't like it. Thought want to paint Oriental Blue same as the E46 but not sure E39 line suited that color enough. In the end only two colors that I fall in love with and have to chose either one.

bimmerholic;587600 said:
Fantastic! Always loved that color....Oxford GruN!!! Sweet. From the pic it looks like Oxford GruN II right? What's the paint code?

Those rims are simply marvelous when put on an e39. Nice drop too. What's the suspension/spring setup you're running on bro?

The cost of respraying to Glasurit bro?

The drop due to Bilstein B12 la. Cost grgrgghhh not yet finalise.

deep3102;587609 said:
Where is this job being done? Care to share shop name plss..

It's the same painter who did my E36 long time ago. CYF or Chong. It's somewhere near the old Subang Airport right after the Seafood restaurant.

Thanks for the info. I assume this is a "whole car" paint job. Mind sharing how light the wallet is getting? When is it gonna be back on the streets?

sorry, just saw ur post on the cost above..

Are those rims originally meant for E60 ? How do you get them to fit as the E39 has a larger centre bore ?

I used that kind of rims in my previous dark silver with big nose e34.it is indeed a wow factor if it fits your BMW..the car is sold to a good friend n now in JB..anyone sees it around?:love:

tckhor;587775 said:
Are those rims originally meant for E60 ? How do you get them to fit as the E39 has a larger centre bore ?

I think it's a replica, got it in 07 from Autotechnica at a good price with tires :proud:

hakim_radzuan;587934 said:
how much is the repaint cost?

Cost is RM3.6k and hope no changes to that as I keep asking for additional thing here and there

Some updates

After Paint
AfterPaint1.jpg

AfterPaint2.jpg

AfterPaint4.jpg

Assecories1-1.jpg

Assembling1-1.jpg

Polish1.jpg

And almost the "Finish Item" :cheers:
NearFinish13.jpg

Will update when complete

yoke;588020 said:
Some updates

After Paint
AfterPaint1.jpg

AfterPaint2.jpg

AfterPaint4.jpg

Assecories1-1.jpg

Assembling1-1.jpg

Polish1.jpg

And almost the "Finish Item" :cheers:
NearFinish13.jpg

Will update when complete

Pucking nice la!!! Should have painted my car to this colour ley... very shiny... post more pics bro..

rahizwan;588037 said:
Pucking nice la!!! Should have painted my car to this colour ley... very shiny... post more pics bro..

Thanks Bro. This is the inspiration when I want to paint my car

test.jpg

Top Bottom