My 320D M Sport

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
177hp
350 torque
0 to 100km/h 8.o secs
Fuel cost fulll tank around MR96 goes 8ookms. Fill up once every 10 days usually for me.
The 320d rocks.
The 320i doesn't compare.
Just burn precious fuel money and spend precious time pumping petrol at pump staions every 4 days.
My 2 cents worth.

Hi Makko!..Its all good so far,Ii am sure! Had to change the right back LED lights though which malfunctioned...warranty cover, so didnt have to pay. It seems 1 in 10 of the 320 cars have this problem. The 320d drive though is supreme, handling sublime! Powertrain more-than-enough..for now. Ha ha! Next car on wish-list...maybe the F10...but don't really like the pics...wished it looked a little more aggresive, esp the front lights. Maybe the sure-to-happen face-lift will change that. Let's see....

docrayboy;508834 said:
Hey, my friend just bought a 2009 pre reg 320d for 185K....wow! Thats a good deal ,no? Should have waited 3 months...I would have saved 50K!:stupid:

The price are attractive and interested... How about interest rate? 3.xx?

Just got back from Beijing....a C200 costs only 160,000 ringgit there! So cheap. Everybody drives nice cars there...especially Audis. ...lots of Audis everywhere...The police have a 325i...I saw!

docrayboy;512081 said:
Hi Makko!..Its all good so far,Ii am sure! Had to change the right back LED lights though which malfunctioned...warranty cover, so didnt have to pay. It seems 1 in 10 of the 320 cars have this problem. The 320d drive though is supreme, handling sublime! Powertrain more-than-enough..for now. Ha ha! Next car on wish-list...maybe the F10...but don't really like the pics...wished it looked a little more aggresive, esp the front lights. Maybe the sure-to-happen face-lift will change that. Let's see....

hi docrayboy, i just changed the right back LED lights like yours under warranty, but i have some sound from the steering wheel, so i left my car in the sg besi service centre since monday, they said it is 'normal' when i dropped there, but my hubby insist that it is not a normal case, so they are still checking until today....i miss my car :frown::frown:

Just now my hubby called the service centre from sg besi, finally they found out is the steering rack problem, they need to order from germany and it takes about 2 weeks, so i hav to leave my car there for another 2 weeks :( , they said it is a very rare case to have this part rosak wo....luckily it is under warranty as well, if not it is gonna costs RM10,000 for that rack as what they told me....

Makko;572719 said:
Just now my hubby called the service centre from sg besi, finally they found out is the steering rack problem, they need to order from germany and it takes about 2 weeks, so i hav to leave my car there for another 2 weeks :( , they said it is a very rare case to have this part rosak wo....luckily it is under warranty as well, if not it is gonna costs RM10,000 for that rack as what they told me....

I think they change everything....then charge BMW Malysia for the labour. That's how they make money. The service centers...don't even bother to repair. What do you think, Makko?

docrayboy;572730 said:
I think they change everything....then charge BMW Malysia for the labour. That's how they make money. The service centers...don't even bother to repair. What do you think, Makko?

well, what i concerned is they fix my car within the warranty period :p, but they really take sooo long to fix it, it takes me 3 weeks from what they told, let me keep u updated when i take my car...why am i so unlucky to have such 'rare' problem leh???

1. brake light bulb changed - not under warranty, RM6.00 only
2. right back LED light changed - under warranty
3. steering sound - under warranty but takes 3 weeks ( not confirm yet )

my mileage is around 18,000 km, still new wat, why so 'ma fan' ga :(

ck_E46;475451 said:
Nice Car Bro..
Congratulations...

Sis... she is a sis.. not bro!!!!! hehe... welcum Mimi......

Next year got better quality diesel... so good job on going greener :)

attenbrough;572763 said:
Sis... she is a sis.. not bro!!!!! hehe... welcum Mimi......

Next year got better quality diesel... so good job on going greener :)

thank you for clarifying my gender :)
is it confirmed that euro 4 will be here in malaysia next year?

Hello Makko - nice to know that there's another 320d-er out there! Haven't seen one in black like yours on the road yet, but if another 'd' honks at you on the road, it may be me giving out a friendly greeting!

Makko;572742 said:
well, what i concerned is they fix my car within the warranty period :p, but they really take sooo long to fix it, it takes me 3 weeks from what they told, let me keep u updated when i take my car...why am i so unlucky to have such 'rare' problem leh???

1. brake light bulb changed - not under warranty, RM6.00 only
2. right back LED light changed - under warranty
3. steering sound - under warranty but takes 3 weeks ( not confirm yet )

my mileage is around 18,000 km, still new wat, why so 'ma fan' ga :(

Today's budget will anounce the new 2011 diesel change....wait...'n......see...today evening.

Hope they don't do something silly like force all pumps to incorporate a % of biodiesel, which isn't good for our engines.

Maniac;572897 said:
Hope they don't do something silly like force all pumps to incorporate a % of biodiesel, which isn't good for our engines.

Hi Maniac bro! I suspect (and there has already been word out) that biodiesel will certainly come in next year (the palm oil industry will benefit...blah,blah,blah)...and I guess our current diesel will be uopgraded to Euro 3M (M for Malaysia)...and I also suspect our new Euro 3 diesel is going to cost much more than biodiesel. Yeah...such a pessimist, I am.

nice ride, good choice for those conscious of rising fuel prices and the performance is ain't bad cos the 350Nm is mega....

not sure if the lesser clean Euro 2 means more frequent fuel filter change? ( every 5000km? )

only main draw back at least for me, is...........the car sounds TERRIBLE esp when underload and going uphill. Anyhow, some may not be bothered!

ENJOY.

Nice ride Makko.. great torque with fuel saving car..

Drove ford pick-up truck for work before, just wonder do this car happen to puff out black smoke during accelerate like any diesel engine does??

Anyway, it might just caused by the fuel..

Top Bottom