My 320D M Sport

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
mizhan;475147 said:
with all this euphoria, think it's time for me to experience what driving one is like..
Call me and we go for test drive....:top:

saat;475410 said:
Re-register. Isn't makko is a Japanese powdered incense?

when i used this name long ago, this powder was not in the market yet...since my real name mimi is always taken whenever i register for any website, so fed up might as well use makko la

This is the meter reading when i went to Tg Karang yesterday, already used 140km, still can go 978km, FC is 4.9L/100km, so if using this speed can go 1118km per tank, but i think if i am going to club med next week, the hwy mileage will be higher than this, will post it again here...quite interesting to see how FC it can go :wink:

Makko;476055 said:
This is the meter reading when i went to Tg Karang yesterday, already used 140km, still can go 978km, FC is 4.9L/100km, so if using this speed can go 1118km per tank, but i think if i am going to club med next week, the hwy mileage will be higher than this, will post it again here...quite interesting to see how FC it can go :wink:

Press on the button at the end of the left stalk (indicators). The slave display on the instrument binnacle will cycle thru the same display as the MID. One of the display is the range.

Good Choice Makko, Tested the 320d in Sapura and loves the power.... Too bad I don't have the guts to get it ! Scared of the resale value...

Nice car... if the 320d had been available when I went looking for a car a couple years back, I might have gotten it instead of the 325i. I love the diesel torque after having gotten used to it on the Freelander TD4 and the Skoda Octavia (in Europe) and testing it on the 530d.

sunnypuan;476201 said:
Good Choice Makko, Tested the 320d in Sapura and loves the power.... Too bad I don't have the guts to get it ! Scared of the resale value...

don't frighten me o, bro :(

Traveler;476287 said:
Nice car... if the 320d had been available when I went looking for a car a couple years back, I might have gotten it instead of the 325i. I love the diesel torque after having gotten used to it on the Freelander TD4 and the Skoda Octavia (in Europe) and testing it on the 530d.

your325i is also a very very good one wor...it can win a 320d without fail i suppose...but FC is higher la of course :wink:

nice n powerfull car ... where u bought it? Quill Automobiles??
well i think u can drop in for service ther , they newly opened and i found they r good in servicing cars
location at PJ sek 14

rastamarley;476405 said:
nice n powerfull car ... where u bought it? Quill Automobiles??
well i think u can drop in for service ther , they newly opened and i found they r good in servicing cars
location at PJ sek 14

i bought it in AB in Nov, i have seen this Quill thru internet, quite impressive building, but can i go there for de free servicing?

Makko;476476 said:
i bought it in AB in Nov, i have seen this Quill thru internet, quite impressive building, but can i go there for de free servicing?

As your car is an official car, you can get it serviced according to our warranty at ANY BMW authorized dealer of your choice. You just need to inform them and they will get the file from AB.

kevster30;476484 said:
As your car is an official car, you can get it serviced according to our warranty at ANY BMW authorized dealer of your choice. You just need to inform them and they will get the file from AB.

Bro, does it mean that i have to let them know i bought from AB when i make an appointment for servicing?

Top Bottom