My 320D M Sport

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
yes u can go for service at Quill Automobiles as they are the new BMW authorized dealer in town , and very good service also they provide with 10% discount on parts and labour, i just service my car there very satisfied with their service, for ur car no need to worry , u have free service for 3 years BSRI, they will give u very good service at PJ , well u can go there and look for ..... just mention the name Jamal , long haired guy, my fren, dont need appoinment just walk in with ur car,... tc and all the best :)

yes all that u have to do is just bring in ur car at Quill Automobiles and they will do the rest for u as they have Key Reader and Service Checker with them , no need to worry just drop in there , and u will go back in a smile face.... 0379556333 - Quill Automobiles...

Makko;476351 said:
don't frighten me o, bro :(

Not to worry, Sis ! Enjoy your ride first... resale value think later. Just remember to use a good quality engine oil and regular oil changes. I'm using a Triton as my daily work horse, so I'm cool with diesel engines.

hallo makko n everyone, congrats on ur new ride makko :) nice pics here...i see ur average fuel consumption is low..me is higher bcoz i step a bit more hehe...cant help it la...always wan to feel the speed building up nicely...

makko, do u hav any problem when refuelling? i found that we can only use a certain diameter for the filler nozzle, too small the the filler neck door wont open no matter how hard u push in.. hav to be just right . very troublesome la...imagine when u r low on fuel n really need to refill...i stay near segambut area...how about u?

garyfirex;477686 said:
makko, do u hav any problem when refuelling? i found that we can only use a certain diameter for the filler nozzle, too small the the filler neck door wont open no matter how hard u push in.. hav to be just right . very troublesome la...imagine when u r low on fuel n really need to refill...i stay near segambut area...how about u?

yes, it happened to me, the first time trying to put some diesel into the car, the nozzle won't fit, call the manager of the petrol station, and they didn't know how to do also, so my hubby called to BMW, they asked me to take the screw driver from the trunk, then u can use this screw driver to fit the nozzle, sounds very stupid and troublesome, but i tried in PJ side, found that their nozzles were already upgraded, no need to use extra tools to help, since i am staying in cheras, trouble for me like u lor , i hope they will upgrade their nozzles very soon for whole malaysia...

Traveler;476287 said:
Nice car... if the 320d had been available when I went looking for a car a couple years back, I might have gotten it instead of the 325i. I love the diesel torque after having gotten used to it on the Freelander TD4 and the Skoda Octavia (in Europe) and testing it on the 530d.

No prob, u can always sell yr 325 cheap2 to me & buy 320d:listen:

heard that there is a promotion for BMW for this festival season, anyone interested can go and check it out~~

Congrats on your ride sis! I test drove the 320d yesterday and the power was superb. Smoked a Wira at the traffic lights. =) Unfortunately, my dad doesn't really like diesels, so we're still waiting for our 323i that is coming in March.

Get the diesel bro!

alexkhoo;485908 said:
Congrats on your ride sis! I test drove the 320d yesterday and the power was superb. Smoked a Wira at the traffic lights. =) Unfortunately, my dad doesn't really like diesels, so we're still waiting for our 323i that is coming in March.

Your dad should know diesel price not going up, or so I heard. You buy the car lah, bro! Step out of dad's shadow!

docrayboy;486722 said:
Your dad should know diesel price not going up, or so I heard. You buy the car lah, bro! Step out of dad's shadow!

Hahaha. Bro, I'm only 18. =) I would if I have the money or won the lottery or something. Btw, how much is diesel? The Esso I pump petrol have doesn't have a diesel pump so I'm not sure.

Diesel price

alexkhoo;486936 said:
Hahaha. Bro, I'm only 18. =) I would if I have the money or won the lottery or something. Btw, how much is diesel? The Esso I pump petrol have doesn't have a diesel pump so I'm not sure.

1.70 a litre, 10 sens cheaper than petrol and not going up when subsidies withdrawn....that's what I heard.18? ok...take your time...you have your whole life ahead of you to get a beemer yourself...or a lambo/ferrari/porsche...etc:top:

docrayboy;486941 said:
1.70 a litre, 10 sens cheaper than petrol and not going up when subsidies withdrawn....that's what I heard.18? ok...take your time...you have your whole life ahead of you to get a beemer yourself...or a lambo/ferrari/porsche...etc:top:

I see. Yep. 19 this year. Hahaha. True. If I become really successful. =)

2010 CNY 320d

Makko;485225 said:
heard that there is a promotion for BMW for this festival season, anyone interested can go and check it out~~

I went Makko to Quill. About the same. Same priceas 2009.The new 320d gets black ring around kidney grills unlike our chrome ones-I like ours better!! They get nice aluminium pedals though...i like theirs better.sob sob!How is your GPS working? Good? Does the mp3 songs you are playing get displayed on the GPS screen?

docrayboy;486722 said:

agree with docrayboy~
go for the TD power, trust me, u won't regret~~~~~~~~~

docrayboy;487871 said:
What Car? Car of the Year awards 2010 - 320d Compact executive winner

http://www.whatcar.com/car-news/what...-winner/246329

You've been quiet lately Makko...here's something to cheer you up!:):):)

sorry for my silence, since i went back to HK, just came back on sat, need to clear up my office desk, now only i can have some spare time to talk to everyone here :wink:
so good to know that i have made the right choice, and congrat to u as well, since u have also made the right choice :}, nice to meet u here~~

Makko,
We are in the same boat, or rather in d same car...he he. I juz got my 520d sport for a wk nw. Travelled to Penang frm jb during CNY. Wit full tank of RM 113, i clock 1050km. Love the 350 torque, can take 525 sport anytime. Glad that i made the right choice too.:top:

Acap;495097 said:
Makko,
We are in the same boat, or rather in d same car...he he. I juz got my 520d sport for a wk nw. Travelled to Penang frm jb during CNY. Wit full tank of RM 113, i clock 1050km. Love the 350 torque, can take 525 sport anytime. Glad that i made the right choice too.:top:

:listen: hv you tried the 530d torque? :top::top::top:

Top Bottom