My 320D M Sport

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Makko;475133 said:
it is a very very solid car with full M sport equipment, the only bad point is the sound from the engine, but i am going to install the bonnet insulation soon, hopefully can reduce the noise, otherwise, this is a perfect car, previously i am driving a C200k which is consider a good car, but after i test drive the 320d, just can't resist to change it, too bad that my C200K is still looking for a new owner, i don't need 2 cars which can empty my pocket:stupid:, the trade in price is way too low, so i decided to sell it by myself:64:

Makko, was wondering where you got the bonnet insulation done and for how much.
320d awesome car. During the test drive was blown away and decided to swap my old 325 for it.
AY>

Acap;495097 said:
Makko,
We are in the same boat, or rather in d same car...he he. I juz got my 520d sport for a wk nw. Travelled to Penang frm jb during CNY. Wit full tank of RM 113, i clock 1050km. Love the 350 torque, can take 525 sport anytime. Glad that i made the right choice too.:top:

congra on ur new ride:top:
i have tried my friend's 525 m sport, sure my 320d's response is much faster, my friend did try mine and he felt the same, we really made the perfect choice~~~

azmany72;495259 said:
Makko, was wondering where you got the bonnet insulation done and for how much.
320d awesome car. During the test drive was blown away and decided to swap my old 325 for it.
AY>

i still haven't done the bonnet insulation yet, quite lazy here :tongue:

chick driving diesel bimmer.. whoa

isn't malaysia's diesel a bit too crap ?
when will malaysia get some good diesels..

phas3r;502231 said:
chick driving diesel bimmer.. whoa

isn't malaysia's diesel a bit too crap ?
when will malaysia get some good diesels..

Its ok lah...Diesel Euro 2 now...and before long 3 then 4. Its cheaper than petrol by 10 sen a litre...incredible mileage per litre, incredible power n torque...and if you buy it at Petronas, the pumps are together with the petrol pumps and are clean. When can I take you for a spin?

Uhm, of course i want to take a spin with your bimmer, but i don't know about the girl in my avatar.

Karl says, "Dear all BMW fans, BMWCM will be having this F1 Party at Saujana on 2nd Apr. 2010, 9pm and since limited space at the venue, invitation only extended to Official Members.

More on membership: http://www.facebook.com/l/b14d8;www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20589".

Event: F1 Party 2010
What: Club Party
Start Time: 02 April at 21:00
End Time: 03 April at 02:00
Where: RP, The Saujana

Are you all going?

Hey, my friend just bought a 2009 pre reg 320d for 185K....wow! Thats a good deal ,no? Should have waited 3 months...I would have saved 50K!:stupid:

Its a demo car,, still it has 3 years warranty from the date of reg..ie ...still got 2 years and 6 months left of warranty! So, a very good deal! You don't get to pop her cherry, still... she's a great wife to have!!lol!

wow, that is a very very good deal, what is the mileage?
from which dealer? :listen:

6k on the clock. He got it from BMW Cyberjaya. But he (NOW) tells me its a special deal because he's a motoring journalist, Makko. Still we (normal folks) should be able to get it for 195K.

Regards,

Ray

Wah, even 195K is pretty cheap. BPS in Glenmarie is selling its 320d for 233K and they had 16 units came in early March and now only left with 4 units !!! The sales man mentioned that the standard discount can be offered is 1.5% only from the published price. Its all standard for the cars it seems. I wonder how your frined got it for 185K or even 195K is very cheap.

They are selling model all registered on Dec 2009 !!!

docrayboy;509594 said:
6k on the clock. He got it from BMW Cyberjaya. But he (NOW) tells me its a special deal because he's a motoring journalist, Makko. Still we (normal folks) should be able to get it for 195K.

Regards,

Ray

195k is still a very good deal, our car really depreciate that much meh? :confused:

just called the sales person, she said invitation already sent, ask me to call 1800883000 for info, or else the X1 will be available on this saturday ready for test drive :love:

Hi Makko!
My invites for this friday 7 pm onwards at Avenue K. Come lah...we'll catch up there,yeah?...I did not get the card yet also..called BMW Voice up. They said no need card, just give your name. Can bring yourself and 1 guest.I'm bringing my motoring journalist friend. he's famous. Maybe you know him when you meet him.
Regards,
Ray

Top Bottom