Melaka TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
daredevilz;333100 said:
aloo bro...wat xtviti at the grand tt n wat mbm8800 no.

to all..here's my phone no : 0126286242,0196676242. i'll be @ d air keroh toll b4 2.30 pm..cheerss...

Hello Malaccans,

Just to say hello. I am from melaka, but working in singapore. Noticed that you all have been organising tt's too, but unfortunately not been able to attend due to work commitment. Will endeavour to join if I am in town during the weekdays. Will be going to the Grand TT, but leaving early since I am voluntering to help out. Otherwise would have joined in the convoy. Hope to see you all this afternoon.Safe drive.

sibi

chili e30;332525 said:
]to all m'cca guys & girl as mentioned by the club president there will be a bimmerfest in next month 14/6/08,over here i would like to start a name list that wanted to joint for this big event.we will organise a convoy to this event.pls put ur name in if u wanted to joint.all member,forumer are welcome.u can bring along ur family so they can shopping at sunway piramit.this is a grand event & the club is expecting 200 vehicale to joint in.

1.chili e30
2.turbology
3.G.H.S
4.redhotiven
5.mbm8800
6.lenon tan
7.nevets
8.zam e36 0196616009
9.zahar e36 0196669824
10.Yus e34 0176361236
11.shaerman

sibi,sorry never notice u at grand tt! we might change our tt to fri night cause 1 of our friend lennon tan is in sing week day only come back fri so maybe next time u can joint us.

guys,lets continue our tt tomorrow night,18/6.

time:8pm
venue:nasi kandar subaidah jln hang tuah(opp H.S.B.C)

p/s:sorry guys in grand tt never entertaine u all coz busy helpping!

guys, i'll be off 2 langkawi 2moro till sunday. so can't attend our tt.. btw, thanks a lot 4 ivan n nigel 4 reserving a nice spot 2 park my ride @ d grand tt..it's a great event though!!:top::top:1 thing, u all know o not..our 3 new members all got turbo mehh:listen::listen:!!! gila loh!!

dear all,today tt will be as usual.

time:8pm
venue:nasi kandar subaidah dataran pahlawan

p/s:if u don't know the place pls contact nevets.

sibi;333224 said:
Hello Malaccans,

Just to say hello. I am from melaka, but working in singapore. Noticed that you all have been organising tt's too, but unfortunately not been able to attend due to work commitment. Will endeavour to join if I am in town during the weekdays. Will be going to the Grand TT, but leaving early since I am voluntering to help out. Otherwise would have joined in the convoy. Hope to see you all this afternoon.Safe drive.

sibi

Hey Sibi, Lennon here ! I spend most of the weekends in good old Melaka and return to Spore Mon or Tues. Hope to see u in the TTs.

hey guys! i would like to change tt from wed to fri coz some a lot of u a bussy in wed & outstation,so next week tt will be fri.

chili e30;334073 said:
sibi,sorry never notice u at grand tt! we might change our tt to fri night cause 1 of our friend lennon tan is in sing week day only come back fri so maybe next time u can joint us.

Hi chilli e30. I was at the reception booth :). No worries, hope to join you guys sometime soon.

Lennon Tan;336278 said:
Hey Sibi, Lennon here ! I spend most of the weekends in good old Melaka and return to Spore Mon or Tues. Hope to see u in the TTs.

Hi Lennon!
I am back in malacca late Firday evenings at least every fortnight, back in singapore Sunday evenings.Hope to meet you guys sometime soon.

all m'cca member & forumer,start from this week our tt will be change from wed night to fri night due to some friend a in outstation & back on fri.so lets continue our tt this friday night.

venue:nasi kandar subaidah dataran pahlawn(beside to the parking entrance of the complex)
time:8pm onward

p/s:hope to see lenon,sibi,brian j & turbology

dear all! don't forget tomorrow night is our m'cca tt! hope to see more friend joining.

Catch up with you guys in end July.
Meanwhile, have fun! :top:

hi guys...sorry for MIAing for so long...car has been in the workshop for ages and still not yet ready...but i will probably be back around november or sometime in december as i have to make way for my final year of secondary...

regards...
GeniusBanana

GeniusBanana;339321 said:
hi guys...sorry for MIAing for so long...car has been in the workshop for ages and still not yet ready...but i will probably be back around november or sometime in december as i have to make way for my final year of secondary...

regards...
GeniusBanana

no problem bro...finish your study first then you will havr more time to have fun...

hello guys...

my sincere apology to all, especially bro nigel (jgn marah ar bro :67:..) forgot to infm dat i'm oledi onboard d ship since last wednesday..have 2 ganti my fren onboard whose father passed away..so i'll be away till mid sept n cuti until habis hari raya!! so, my house again dis raya k :eating::eating::top::top:

rcvd msg n kol fm nigel, but cannot reply o pick-up d phone coz dat time, i'm cruising along s'pore coast n phone was catching d s'pore telco signal..botak kepala mau bayar bil nanti lor!!! sori ye nigel..:wink::wink:

look's like i'd missed again d month end drive lor :driver:...aiyoh..tensen la..y u all tak organise wen i'm ashore..??? hehehehe..nevermind lah, next time k guys...

k, have fun guys n c u all later...cheersss...:captain::captain::captain:

mbm8800;339413 said:
hello guys...

my sincere apology to all, especially bro nigel (jgn marah ar bro :67:..) forgot to infm dat i'm oledi onboard d ship since last wednesday..have 2 ganti my fren onboard whose father passed away..so i'll be away till mid sept n cuti until habis hari raya!! so, my house again dis raya k :eating::eating::top::top:

rcvd msg n kol fm nigel, but cannot reply o pick-up d phone coz dat time, i'm cruising along s'pore coast n phone was catching d s'pore telco signal..botak kepala mau bayar bil nanti lor!!! sori ye nigel..:wink::wink:

look's like i'd missed again d month end drive lor :driver:...aiyoh..tensen la..y u all tak organise wen i'm ashore..??? hehehehe..nevermind lah, next time k guys...

k, have fun guys n c u all later...cheersss...:captain::captain::captain:

no big deal bro! we know u a busy,need to earn more money fo milk powder...he...he...he...

chili e30;339428 said:
no big deal bro! we know u a busy,need to earn more money fo milk powder...he...he...he...

hahaha... sumore, 2nd child due 2 deliver early november!!! double 4 diapers, double 4 susu and double headache!!! hahaha... i think my wife due date lebih kurang sama with steven wife!! u biler lagi bro??:burnout::burnout:

Top Bottom