Melaka TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Good one GHS...but dun tease him so much next time he wont be so nice d...

Nways thanks to pussy for giving them a safe ride back to KL...owe you a roti and tt...

this wed tt is back as usual! 4/6/08

time:8pm
venue:nasi kandar subaidah m.i.t.c(to convinience pussy & have too much mcd's so change place)

mbm8800 must come,we all really miss u.calling for turbology! where a u? never saw u for 1 monrh we all also miss u,

aah.. this week i bring some presents for my three friends..courtesy of BCM..

make sure, cikgu comes..

turbology;330635 said:
Tried to come :D
Blame gas price ( = jam )
bro,hope u can come next week so all of us can discuss what time & where to meet to go for the grand tt!

daredevilz;332014 said:
can i join ???

do we have a choice...no just pulling yr leg...we welcome you with open arms and a 'special teh tarik' courtesy of our unofficial melaka president chillie30...

eh so president...tt this week how ?

sorry guys forgot to post tt thread already coz just came back from hatyai.this week tt is back wed 11/6.

time:8pm
venue:nasi kandar subaidah jln hang tuah(opp h.s.b.c bank)

hppefully all of u can come so we can discuss about this sat grand tt.

nevets;332016 said:
do we have a choice...no just pulling yr leg...we welcome you with open arms and a 'special teh tarik' courtesy of our unofficial melaka president chillie30...

eh so president...tt this week how ?

how come you never do it to me....:thefinger:

pussy;332209 said:
how come you never do it to me....:thefinger:

for you have what...you were the 1st from kl to join us and make us this active....we blanja u at old town remember...this cat got short memory...

to all m'cca guys & girl as mentioned by the club president there will be a bimmerfest in next month 14/6/08,over here i would like to start a name list that wanted to joint for this big event.we will organise a convoy to this event.pls put ur name in if u wanted to joint.all member,forumer are welcome.u can bring along ur family so they can shopping at sunway piramit.this is a grand event & the club is expecting 200 vehicale to joint in.

1.chili e30
2.turbology
3.G.H.S
4.redhotiven
5.mbm8800
6.lenon tan
7.nevets
8.zam e36 0196616009
9.zahar e36 0196669824
10.Yus e34 0176361236

daredevils,pls meet our m'cca group this sat 2.30pm at a.keroh tol & convoy to bimmerfest.pls help to inform your friend as well.our convoy leader mbm8800 will wait for u all over there.myself,redhotiven,G.H.S will go early morning to help out the comittee.

]to all m'cca guys & girl as mentioned by the club president there will be a bimmerfest in next month 14/6/08,over here i would like to start a name list that wanted to joint for this big event.we will organise a convoy to this event.pls put ur name in if u wanted to joint.all member,forumer are welcome.u can bring along ur family so they can shopping at sunway piramit.this is a grand event & the club is expecting 200 vehicale to joint in.

1.chili e30
2.turbology
3.G.H.S
4.redhotiven
5.mbm8800
6.lenon tan
7.nevets
8.zam e36 0196616009
9.zahar e36 0196669824
10.Yus e34 0176361236
11.shaerman

Top Bottom