Melaka TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Sorry chilli. I am doing weekend calls the next two weeks. Will join you guys when I am able too.

allooo guys...pls read my thread "Cut throat" and give ur opinions..ni member i kena ms buat kat alor star n i recommend him 2 cum down 2 malacca and have his car serviced @ seng huat instead!! betul tak nigel!!! hehehehe...

Greetings my Malacca bros! Been MIA for the past 1.5 months, and hoping to catch up with you guys at the next TT. So it's now changed to Fridays heh? Hmm, will try my best to join as I'm sometimes not around in Malacca on Fridays...

Btw, what triggered the TT change to Fridays?

G.H.S, i am trying to make way for the people who work outstation.can you guys give me some idea which every one can attend for tt such as 1 month once & which day.

Guys, it would fun if could meet at every first sunday of the month at 4 to 5pm in the evening, then it will be fun, nice to see the cars in the sun.

Just my suggestion.

sifu pussy,thanks for the good idea.if we meet at sunday evening maybe i can arrange it at 1 of my friend cafe,he promised before he will reserve parking for us & give 10%-15% discount on food,drinks.

Dear all,there will be a special tt tonight due to i am going to k.l this fri for the official tt & collect all the lube oil for m'cca member.

time:8pm
venue:subaidah hang tuah

p/s:i already sms all m'cca forumer & member which i have contact num.

4 person turn up for yesterday tt thats me,windchaser,G.H.S & coupe e30.nevets ffk cause urgent meeting with his boss.Redhotiven did not turn up cause he said no money to pay petrol & buy drink.:hahaha:(next time m'cca forumer & member pls donate some money for him)pls give me some idea or opinion our tt which is monthly,2 weekly & which day for every one convenience to turn up.

chili e30;345818 said:
4 person turn up for yesterday tt thats me,windchaser,G.H.S & coupe e30.nevets ffk cause urgent meeting with his boss.Redhotiven did not turn up cause he said no money to pay petrol & buy drink.:hahaha:(next time m'cca forumer & member pls donate some money for him)pls give me some idea or opinion our tt which is monthly,2 weekly & which day for every one convenience to turn up.

aiyohh ivan... sampai mcm 2 skali ka?? nevermind nigel, end of month sure got plenty sale maa... i personally seconded felix suggestion bro!!!:top::top:

my apologies folks for not turning up yesterday, last minute summoned by the bosses.

anyways welcome windchaser, we will me on our next tt...

chili: I applaud ur initiative to gather feedback for the Malacca TT :top:

My suggestion:
Weekly TT => Every Wednesday 8pm

OR

Biweekly TT => Every other Wednesday 8pm

Special TT => 1st Sunday of the month 4pm (as suggested by pussy). For this TT, the rest of the bimmers from other states can join since it's a weekend :)

Thanks nevets.

As I am always away in KL most if not all weekends, Wednesdays, either weekly or biweekly as suggested by GHS, would be fine for me. And this time I won't lose my way!! Will switch on my GPS..320 no GPS but PDA got maaa!

GHS;346192 said:
chili: I applaud ur initiative to gather feedback for the Malacca TT :top:

Special TT => 1st Sunday of the month 4pm (as suggested by pussy). For this TT, the rest of the bimmers from other states can join since it's a weekend :)

good idea GHS.. it will be fun..:rock:

thanks every one for the feedback! so how about we start again using G.H.S suggestion biweekly & monthly special tt.we start aug & this comming sun 3/8 is special tt.i suggest venue:friend's cafe melaka raya(they can reserve parking & give discount) time:4pm.

bravo GHS and Chillie30 for ur endless effort...wa caya sama lu bro!!:top::top:

dat means i can only join October special TT...:wink:

chili e30;346428 said:
thanks every one for the feedback! so how about we start again using G.H.S suggestion biweekly & monthly special tt.we start aug & this comming sun 3/8 is special tt.i suggest venue:friend's cafe melaka raya(they can reserve parking & give discount) time:4pm.

OK I'm in for this Monthly Special TT!

Friends from other states, feel free to join us!

Monthly Special TT - August 2008
Date: Sunday 3/8/2008
Time: 4:00pm
Venue: Friend's Cafe, Melaka Raya

Yes, ayam kambing :D
1. chili e30
2. GHS

comelah others...for other official member pls come this sunday so i can pass you all the engine oil.

sorry guys cannot join playing paintball at dataran field today and tomorrow....the national paintball league

Top Bottom