Melaka TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Sorry. Couldn't come yesterday. Busy with work.

I am interested in the Grand TT

Grand TT info: http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19653

redbaron;324021 said:
Please bring turbology along i missed him
wtf.gif

guys,m'cca tt this week is on.21/5/08.

venue:to be comfirm(waiting for pussy reply)
time:8pm

those who wanted to sign up as a official member pls prepare ur $,form can get it from me during tt.

1.chili e30

chili e30;325505 said:
guys,m'cca tt this week is on.21/5/08.

venue:to be comfirm(waiting for pussy reply)

those who wanted to sign up as a official member pls prepare ur $,form can get it from me during tt.

1.chili e30

Bro, wen u wan 2 submit those official form?? wait 4 me lor....

dear historical members,

i will down on wednesday evening for TT at McD's ayer keroh..

those who will be handing to me the application forms, please do so..

thanks.

mbm8800;325723 said:
Bro, wen u wan 2 submit those official form?? wait 4 me lor....

bro,no worry u can also submit when u are back or u can download the form email to the club & bank in to the club acc.

Will pass the form & $$$ to pussy tonite.

wed tt 21/5/08.
venue: ayeh keroh McD's
time: 8pm

1.chili e30
2.pussy
3.GHS

chili e30;324322 said:
to all m'cca guys & girl as mentioned by the club president there will be a bimmerfest in next month 14/6/08,over here i would like to start a name list that wanted to joint for this big event.we will organise a convoy to this event.pls put ur name in if u wanted to joint.all member,forumer are welcome.u can bring along ur family so they can shopping at sunway piramit.this is a grand event & the club is expecting 200 vehicale to joint in.

Adding myself to the list of Grand TT 2008 attendees from Malacca/Muar as below. Btw, shouldn't we add our names to the Grand TT 2008 Attendance List at:
http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19781&page=6

Calling the rest of Malacca!! Come join us for the convoy!! :top:

1.chili e30
2.turbology
3.GHS

hey Guys,..
Sori i'll be back late from my spore office tonite.
Have fun buddies.

brian j,we hope you can joint us for the grand tt happening next month,it will benafit u coz u a are official member.trust me...

chili e30;324322 said:
to all m'cca guys & girl as mentioned by the club president there will be a bimmerfest in next month 14/6/08,over here i would like to start a name list that wanted to joint for this big event.we will organise a convoy to this event.pls put ur name in if u wanted to joint.all member,forumer are welcome.u can bring along ur family so they can shopping at sunway piramit.this is a grand event & the club is expecting 200 vehicale to joint in.

1.chili e30
2.turbology
3.mbm8800

Count me in guys!!! 1 suggestion... y don we organize wit d southern region guys (johor tt) and convoy wit them to the venue..sure lagi havoc coz kita ramai2 conquer d PLUS highway!!!!

(apa2 pun, hav 2 c sifu nigel kasi bikin my ride 1st!!)

bro mbm8800,m'cca i am trying to get 10-20 vehicale going to the event,together with the johor boys i think should be no problem,but myself,iven & G.H.S might go early coz bro pussy might need our help.

1.chili e30
2.turbology
3.G.H.S
4.redhotiven
5.mbm8800
6.lenon tan
7.nevets

chili e30;327161 said:
bro mbm8800,m'cca i am trying to get 10-20 vehicale going to the event,together with the johor boys i think should be no problem,but myself,iven & G.H.S might go early coz bro pussy might need our help.

aiyohh...like dat i'm alone lor fm mcca!!! how early u'll leaving?? how bout steven then? xda kawan meh...

mbm8800,don't worry still got many friend will go with u,steven,turbology...we are going on morning.

this wed tt is on! for other m'cca forumer who read this tread we are sincerly invite u to joint us for tt no matter what model u are driving or u have change ur bimmer into non bimmer engine.don't be shy!hope this week pussy travel back from j.b to m'cca for our tt will not tapau anymore other pawerful car.

venue:mcd's ayeh keroh

note:turbology where a u?long time no see.G.H.S last week forgot to pay back u mcd's $ this week i belanja u.

hehe thanks chili :D
btw, it's end May already, is mbm8800 back yet?

date: 28/5/2008 (Wed)

1. chili e30
2. pussy
3. GHS
>

mbm8800,will be back this thursday,we can invite him out this fri night for yam cha to welcome him.

date: 28/5/2008 (Wed)

1. chili e30
2. pussy
3. GHS
4. nevets and family...

pussy...if ur going back to kl tomorrow night can i tumpang u?

Pussy... your fren Black Pussy came looking for you after you left McD's yesterday ;)

Black Pussy says: Miaww... Where is pussy?? I miss him... :love:

pussy2.jpg

Black Pussy says: Oh well... too bad he's gone back. Hmm, I wonder if the extra passengers in his car can make him resist to break the 110km/h speed limit...

pussy1.jpg

Top Bottom