Kuching TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
jumpman said:
you're back already? haha..u shud've called me before u left...

I wanted to but the past week before Xmas is sure freaking busy dude. Maybe during CNY 2007...keke Lagi busy...:D My bodykit for E30 is almost done...only the rear bumper left. Sui sui wor.....

Daan: Do inform us when you're back and this time we'll try to work out something! I shud be free all the way until mid-Feb cos my new term in uni is gonna start soon

Roger: hahah! Kewl, show me the final product when it's all done up!

xsjado: Yeah! more E30's to rule the road! Hopefully mine is done up a.s.a.p too haha! Bring me go parts hunting when u free man!

errr...always go to chop shop to find parts(Jap)...but nothing for e30s...kl can la....

xsjado said:
errr...always go to chop shop to find parts(Jap)...but nothing for e30s...kl can la....

Di,

Alamak!! Look for me lar. I got many parts. Cabutz!! :D

P.S> Tempted with some soft mods now.....SuperSprint and SuperChip for my Vanquish....hehehe :cool:

Just to share....some cosmetics only....:) BMW CF emblem

E36CFemblem.jpg

aaaaa wana cu wen u get back rog....i got parts form the old factory in kuching oso..

jumpman said:
hahah! nice...how much they selling it in SG ?

Bro,

Its will only fit the front bonnet of the E30. Rear bonnet bei ngam ah unless you know how to DIY or mod it to fit. However, it fits the front and rear of the E36 and E46 ngam ngam.

Personally, I believe the CF emblem looks sui sui on a black or white Bimmer. :cool:

Better start collecting many many ang pows for your E30 project. Hehe

Roger: yeah...can collect from you ka ? LoL!

Daan: Welcome back! Hope got outing soon...perhaps after New Year lor..hehe.

What about the rest?

jumpman said:
Roger: yeah...can collect from you ka ? LoL!

Daan: Welcome back! Hope got outing soon...perhaps after New Year lor..hehe.

What about the rest?

I am out of action for Kch TT at least until CNY 2007. Ouch!! :eek:

chairoger said:
Bro,

Its will only fit the front bonnet of the E30. Rear bonnet bei ngam ah unless you know how to DIY or mod it to fit. However, it fits the front and rear of the E36 and E46 ngam ngam.

Personally, I believe the CF emblem looks sui sui on a black or white Bimmer. :cool:

Better start collecting many many ang pows for your E30 project. Hehe

How much for 1 set ah? :cool:

Top Bottom