Kuching TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Exams finished liao, jes came back from KL hahah! Any plans? Leme know when confirmed la~

Wow, u ah, come to kl also never call me. I'm in Kuching now going to KL tomorrow.

mini_jeff67 said:
Bila, bro? Now a bit BZ with Xmas just round the corner!

Most prolly this Fri or Sat. Next week everybody sure bz with Xmas ah. Its either this week or bust! Keke :D

P.S. Lets flood the already small parking space there with Bimmers. Sweeeet!

Jumpman,got buy any BMW parts from KL or not? :)

hahah..Xmas gathering, sounds great! Erm..got look at some parts, but din buy cos my dad's gonna kill me if i do lol! If i nid, i'll see if the fellow KL forummers can help me get or not..otherwise, there's always chairoger to the rescue =))

Sat nite sounds good... where? As usual, i'll only be appearing after 9.30... need to attend to my husbandly and fatherly duties first!

mini_jeff67 said:
Sat nite sounds good... where? As usual, i'll only be appearing after 9.30... need to attend to my husbandly and fatherly duties first!

Like that you are not going to Tropicana nite ah? Then I better dun go ah.Later the only member there.:eek: Sat also can but must after 9pm. Anything just sms me lar. C ya all!

Hey xsjado, welcome to the Kuching thread! so how old are you? and how long have u had ur E30?

the rest of the guys, saturday nite confirmed? time and venue?

hello.im 29 and ive had my e30 for two years now....hope we can meet up one of these days!!!

xsjado said:
hello.im 29 and ive had my e30 for two years now....hope we can meet up one of these days!!!

Welcome dude! As young as me ah. Keke Yahooo!! One more E30. Maybe I know you. :D
Ex-Josephian ah?

Jumpman,
Sorry for the other day. The rest not interested in TT ler. We can meet but later only the two of us....later ppl think we not straight ah. How?? Kekeke

Roger: ur 29 ar? lols.. Not straight ar ? hahah! then too bad lor! hehe..Let's decide a day to meet la...get xsjado to come along as well...3 E30's + other Bimmers heheh =P

xsjado: Post a pic of ur E30 dude~~

Top Bottom