Kuching TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Oi, daan - u in Kch? Going Rain with Timothy tonight... wanna pop by? Maybe can drop by and see Alex1111 after that...

Jumpman?

hahah..it's ok, I was helping a friend with his assignment so was kinda bz hehe..Will make myself available for the next TT

jumpman said:
Cos Roger burnt a hole in my pocket! hahaha!

Hehe Dont like that lar.Buy you a cold one next time.

Jeff,Jumpman,Alex,
Changing your oil in Dec? I will be bringing in new supplies by then.Let me know early early before hand ler so that I can plan the delivery. Thanks! :)

Roger: nawps, no oil change hehe

Might look forward to event at year end...let's see how it goes!

daan: Welcome back dude!

Noticed that this forum is kinda dormant. Where are the rest of the Kuching forummers?

Oi, just used yr Mobil 1 2 weeks ago... haiyo, price up liaw lo!

BTW, how regularly need to change sparkies ah? Next round, will try Beru!

mini_jeff67 said:
Oi, just used yr Mobil 1 2 weeks ago... haiyo, price up liaw lo!

BTW, how regularly need to change sparkies ah? Next round, will try Beru!

Will be back most of the whole month of Dec.. . I normally change oil + oil filter + spark plugs together....normally its 3 times a year for my E36 and twice a year for E30.

Thanks for the support Jeff. I have stock for you in Kch. Hehe Just tell me when you need it lar. Beru Platinum spark plugs....one legged. Give you old price.
Sui bor?

Aiya....performance of spark plugs are not directly related to the numbers of legs they have ler. :D Dont worry about jumpman. I can tapau him for you. Cabutz! :p

LoL, my 'machine' can't be compared to urs la...kekeke..mb in time to come! I have plans for it~

mini_jeff67 said:
1 legged? Enuff oomph ka? Nanti how to keep up with jumpman?

Oopss! Beru Ultra X Platinum for E46 also four legged. :cool: Jeff, now you can race with jumpman already.Hehe

Top Bottom