Kuching TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I think Jeff is still outstation but should be back pretty soon. In the meantime,lets drink to our health. Keke :D

Drink RO water only ok? Alcoho and coffee are bad for your health. Where is the young man?

Young man here mah. keke :D RO water like sai chui like that ler. Coffee and whisky better. Cabutz!! ;)

Sorry jeff cant have a mini TT in sg the other nite. It was too much of a rush and the papayas by then not fresh already.Keke :D Definitely next time have chance.

Good to be back! Haven't had the chance to pick up the stuff yet. Probably this evening on way home from work...

So what's been happening the 2 weeks I was away? Other than the Sarawak Club burning...

mini_jeff67 said:
Good to be back! Haven't had the chance to pick up the stuff yet. Probably this evening on way home from work...

Thank you very much bro! Am anxiously waiting for more new orders from you. Hehe :D

Picked them up - will pass them on this evening... cool looking man!

Will send u some pics on sarawak club - check yr yahoo.

Jeff,

Since you are back, how is the medaka outing, still going ahead?

We bring you this post for an Important announcement...

Goodies worth Rm80K is up for grabs and a Lucky draw prize to die for (literally if it does a Titanic) so pls do register for The Annual Dinner thats goin to happen on the 16th of September and be part of history...

Can't commit on that bro - have been very busy lately and travelling again next week. Any news from Alex1111 or the rest of the gang?

Jeff,

Everyone except Fire is MIA. Maybe we should do a small TT to catch up? I'm spending 80% of my time in KL now so u have to call for teh events.

fire said:
busy too here...33% in JB..33% in Spore..33% in Kuching..:)

Cipet lar! Keke :D In JB and SG also never look for me. Scared I bring you to eat papaya ah? :D

:D ..my timing r unpredictable...tht why don't want to contact you.mayb 4th week of this month i'll be in spore again...just came back last week:D

fire said:
:D ..my timing r unpredictable...tht why don't want to contact you.mayb 4th week of this month i'll be in spore again...just came back last week:D
Never come to KL meh, can try out my e25 325 manual, yes MANUAL.:D

Sound cool TT here & thr...Hi Daan, finally get your BM in KL oladi eh? E25??? how does it look like eh? care to post it up for us to see? :D must be classic...classic car no need pay road tax right?

Top Bottom