is e34 is a great deal to buy..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
e34, if you travel a lot, go for it, fuel saving better than proton in highway.....comfort driving too

For 520 currently underpower ,so hart to make it powerful by using ori engine,want to make it garang , so ,try to upgrade ECU or change to 525 engine,you try you know,hope can get better .

kevster30 said:
Please repeat after me: " One BMW not enuf......."

*psst* when we gonna check out the e28?........lalalala :D:D:D

One BMW not enuf, one BMW not enuf, one BMW not enuf, one BMW not enuf, one BMW not enuf, one wife not enuf, one wife not enuf, one wife not enuf, one wife not enuf...err correct ahh?

GT-E34 said:
All BMW young and old model not given so much of problem for maintenence ,parts and others ,the major problems is mouths problem ,some never ride say can not use lah BMW [Banyak Makan Wang].

Agreed 100% thats what happen to me 9 years back when I got my 1st e30 2 door 320i but I am not the type listen to others, who cares, what we love but I sold it and get another e30/m40 318i as love the body. People who condamm are those who never even own one and those of the every cents counts (I advice them use the bus) I have driven till today without complain and enjoying every moment.

Top Bottom