Is this a good deal? E34 520i 24v

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hi guys...thanks....i think i'm into the 525 than the 520 from the posts and comments i have read

now M20B25 vs M50B25..... apa macam.....

GT-34 ...bro the RM3.5 k is with our without the engine? transplant cost only...sorry I'm not familiar with the prices of bimmers yet....thanks

integramania said:
hi guys...thanks....i think i'm into the 525 than the 520 from the posts and comments i have read

now M20B25 vs M50B25..... apa macam.....

GT-34 ...bro the RM3.5 k is with our without the engine? transplant cost only...sorry I'm not familiar with the prices of bimmers yet....thanks
Bro ,RM 3.5k with to purchase and to install .so how is going cheep?

tak ape lah..., biar dia confuse dulu, lagi banyak dia confuse.., lagi banyak mendalam akan dia tahu kemudian...hehe....

siapa yang confuse nee? hahaha...

i know all abt the power....just wanting some opinions.... anyway have tried the M20B25 ....definitely much better than M20B20 or M50B20.....

Saw a M50B25.... the engine like shivering a bit when idling....dun really dare to touch ler.... any idea wats the reason for this? some air fuel or vacuum issue i reckon

Bro ,M20B25,if invest some vitamin M can get 200 bhp .but the disadvantage is drive by belt .

Bro GT-E34.....can explain wat u mean drive by belt? Still learning lar me....hope u all sifu sifu here can help :)

Powerplant M20 type drive by timing belt, Powerplant M50 type drive by timing chain .

Top Bottom