E34 520 vs. 525

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
seech;198809 said:
Bought from used car at $26.5 about 2 months ago. Probably a bit on the high side but car looked great in white plus leather interior. Should have neg harder but wanted to car so....

I'm just hoping that after doing all the work everything will be ok for the moment. Better spend money now to fix things than have it break one by one. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Will post pics after I polish it up a bit. Now coated with dust from the mechanics shop.

bro seech,still waiting for ur E34 pic....:eek:

Going shopping for a Orbital buffer this weekend so should be able to polish up car first. Now so dirty I oso malu to take photo leh. Then ppl say pay too much $$$ for dirty car. :)

How's your search for an E34 going. The most important thing is to make sure you buy one that YOU are happy with. $$$ should be determined by condition. If you buy dirt cheap one but have to spend more $$$ then also same thing what... As long as you happy then BUY BUY BUY..... if not then my advice is look around some more. Buyers market mah.... no hurry.

seeh,

not yet meet the E34 i prefer,i'll look around 1st.no rush....

bro seech wat absorbers and springs u running on?

heard many talk abt the eibach and blistein yellow sport set up....but the price for the bilstein yellow is darn expensive

integramania;202935 said:
bro seech wat absorbers and springs u running on?

heard many talk abt the eibach and blistein yellow sport set up....but the price for the bilstein yellow is darn expensive

Stick with the eibachs, i had tried Vogtland and they're crap (too low and soft and i was scrapping the bottom of the car over bumps and bottomed out in corners that were uneven). Had used the black Bilstiens (cheaper) and the ride was OK but they don't last long (100K km) and already gone. Had yellow Bilsteins on previous car and they seem to last forever, 200+ K km and still going strong. Also felt that Eibach and black Bilsteins were not a really good match and also had to cut short and re thread the absorber rod or the springs would dislocate whenever the car was jacked. The yellow sports Bilstiens I believe are shorter and are firmer in feel (read better for handling).

integramania,
dunno leh. haven't had to change since I bought the car so not sure. I'm fairly certain its stock springs as car has this slight tilt to the right (apparently a common problem with bimmers). Also stock springs hot rolled so don't last forever. Want to find cold rolled springs like eibach but want to maintain standard height. Not critical so haven't been actively looking.

willy....would u know how much the yello bilsteins cost...i read in another thread its like RM1.6k just for the front and another RM1k+ for the rear...so bloody expensive man...yeah heard its short stroked....where is this item available?

how about using stock suspension...its called Booge and eibachs?

seech....slight tilt to the right ah? dun get u....i think if u want the lowered look go for the eibachs

integramania;203066 said:
willy....would u know how much the yello bilsteins cost...i read in another thread its like RM1.6k just for the front and another RM1k+ for the rear...so bloody expensive man...yeah heard its short stroked....where is this item available?

how about using stock suspension...its called Booge and eibachs?

seech....slight tilt to the right ah? dun get u....i think if u want the lowered look go for the eibachs

Hi Intergramania, check your PM.

ramsing;212097 said:
SupraKing is here. Soon to be regular here.....heheheh :D

And I m going into Supra land very soon ... :D

It's called 'mid-life crisis' ... :p

wah...this one now want to conquer jap world oso. :D but Mr. 535i, mid life crisis always includes nubile young ladies, which is always meant to be shared with frends..:D :D

535i;212109 said:
And I m going into Supra land very soon ... :D

It's called 'mid-life crisis' ... :p

ramsing;212122 said:
wah...this one now want to conquer jap world oso. :D but Mr. 535i, mid life crisis always includes nubile young ladies, which is always meant to be shared with frends..:D :D

Do u have anyone to share with us ? :D ..

Been eyeing Supra for sometimes ....
Need more torque ... :D

i got one for sale... red 1994/98 ... manual 6 speed... full leather seats

BLaCkHoWLiNG;212168 said:
i got one for sale... red 1994/98 ... manual 6 speed... full leather seats

tempted ....

But I need to learn abt it first ...
Perhaps - in abt 2-3 mths fr now ... :D

if u buy a supra from him, it'll come ready with nubile young ladies. :D ;)

so looking for torque monsta? hehehe. there's nothign like forced induction....:D :D

535i;212173 said:
tempted ....

But I need to learn abt it first ...
Perhaps - in abt 2-3 mths fr now ... :D

Top Bottom