is e34 is a great deal to buy..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kk_kamarul

Club Guest
hye guy's , actually i would like to ask u about e34.. i would like to buy e34..is it okay?? .. the maintanance.. the spare sparts and where can i get the expert mechanics who knows e34 .. so that i cant be cheated.. i hope i can get an advice from u all.. and which one better 520 or 525.. i really need someone expert in e34 to help me out...regards,kamarul.

Hello kamarul,

Welcome aboard & to the world of e34s. Actually many soon-to-be owners will pop the exact questions as yours.

I would suggest take your time to browse the whole "5 Series" forum & I'm very sure you'll get more than what you'd asked.

Anyways, to show a very warm welcome to you I'll answer 1 of your questions; go for 525...don't ask why...search & find out.

Enjoy your stay here & do join us in many of our TTs:)

dude,

dont buy e34. parts are expensive and undepawa if u get those b20 block. parts are cheaper if u get any older 3 series ..e36.... someore ori bodykits are hard to find, original rims are even harder if u looking for rare 1s.

skinhead said:
dude,

dont buy e34. parts are expensive and undepawa if u get those b20 block. parts are cheaper if u get any older 3 series ..e36.... someore ori bodykits are hard to find, original rims are even harder if u looking for rare 1s.

oi brader....sudah giwap sama e34 kaaaa............:D

skinhead said:
dude,

Dont think so ........for 24V E34 actualy is the same engine wit E36 M50....Just some is Vanos n Non Vanos .......If E30 still can find the parts ....I dun think E34 will face the parts problem.......

Rim is a lot for E34 ......Bodykit u still can get but expensive for sure ....even ori E36 bodykit is not cheap.....

Kamarul......if u like the car ....just go fot it ....But try to learn somethin about the car n do some study ...u can found all infor here or refer to below link to learn more about the car.....

http://www.bmwe34.net/

my advice is go for 525 24V n Vanos if possible.....

Good luck in ur hunt.....

dun buy e34... buy e28.. more to mod.. some more vely cheap and cheap to maintain..

pussy said:
dun buy e34... buy e28.. more to mod.. some more vely cheap and cheap to maintain..

Good one pussy.. :D :D
racun lebih sikit.. ;)

no no no..... buy e34 !! buy e34 !! go and get 520i enuf !!! and get the standard stock!!!! hehehe.....

no no no .. buy E34 .. plonk a 3.5 liter engine or better still 4.0 V8 config .. MANUAL .. and u will be smiling ..

Cost of E34 - 1990 = 20 K +
Plonk engine and all the works = 10 K - 15 K .

But seriously, get a 2.5 at least ..

KK_kamarul,

I am driving both E34 and E36. Enjoying both of them. Can't compare because both are different and unique in its own way. E34 for long distance/highway cruising and E36 for performace/city driving. No complain so far.

535i said:
no no no .. buy E34 .. plonk a 3.5 liter engine or better still 4.0 V8 config .. MANUAL .. and u will be smiling ..

seriously!!!
racun.......
535 all the way...iyeahhhh:D

535i said:

Kamarul...ko dengar laa 535i tu..boleh gilerr...racun dia fuhhh...kaw-kaw punya..:) :)
Tapi E34 memang best pun...my dream car long ago...err anybody want my E30 arrr?:rolleyes:

535i said:

Plonk engine and all the works = 10 K - 15 K ...

Satisfaction of driving it..............PRICELESS......:D

I have owned a 1995 E34 525i before. Love the car to bits. Luckily I sold it to a good friend, so I still get to see the car now & then. Still love the looks for the car. One day I am sure I will buy another E34.

Have owned the E30, E36 and E34. In terms of build quality, the E34 is the best. If you are looking for a family saloon with a little performance, get the 525i. With some cosmetic upgrades and bigger wheels, the car still looks great! :)

Happy hunting!

pussy said:
no-no.. buy a e28.. can mod till forever..

rust brader - rust ... esp on the chassis and the hinges ..

But then again - got marnee - anything is possible .. :D

535i.. yup agree on you, e28 rust issues.. but must have alot of TLC..

so how bro kk kamarul?
convincing enuff?
satisfaction of driving it = priceless dude
go for it!

btw anakin..mau let go ur e30 ka?
haha,let me have a look first can ar?

mr 535i
whens my test drive coming?
vrooooom!

Top Bottom