Interest rate and the 320d M

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

niceric

Club Guest
Hi all,First post in this forum, great forum!I am planning to return to Malaysia from UK next month, and considering to get a new 320d.My dilemma is, new 3 series is coming up in April, but if the dealer willing to give a good discount, and interest rate is really low, I might just go ahead and get one.Anyone just purchase 3 series recently? Did the dealer give a lot of discount? And what's the interest rate?I'd appreciate if you could share your experience or any information you've got.Thank you.

Bro, just got my ride about a week plus ago. got the new 320d, with low interest of 1.45% for 7 years. If you pay it off in 3 years its 0
%, but if its 5 years, it'll be 0.8%.

I had the same dilemma as you, thinking about the new F30 coming out and all, but no regrets after i got the car. Love it!

Got mine at Quill, traded in my merc, and got free tinting and stuff, plus i added in the brakes and performance kit.

Regards!
carlsson

niceric;683967 said:
Hi all,

First post in this forum, great forum!

I am planning to return to Malaysia from UK next month, and considering to get a new 320d.

My dilemma is, new 3 series is coming up in April, but if the dealer willing to give a good discount, and interest rate is really low, I might just go ahead and get one.

Anyone just purchase 3 series recently? Did the dealer give a lot of discount? And what's the interest rate?

I'd appreciate if you could share your experience or any information you've got.

Thank you.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Great to hear more oil burner (or soon to be) joining.
If you get a good deal why not? U will get the last batch of 320d with 184hp/380nm and iDrive
Who knows you might get lots of bargain getting clearance item!

BTW please introduce yourself as the forum prerequisite,or later abang besar come and scold you heheh

Hi,

Thank you. I am driving BMW here as well, so yeah, already a oil burner! :)

So where should I introduce myself? Here? or is there a special thread?

niceric;684019 said:
Hi,

Thank you. I am driving BMW here as well, so yeah, already a oil burner! :)

So where should I introduce myself? Here? or is there a special thread?

there is a newbie section.you can look at the templates and start your own intro thread!
cheers.

niceric;684018 said:
Thanks carlsson for the information!

Did BMW give you discount on that?

No worries mate. Currently they have a pre reg new cars with zero on the clock, which means they can give you a discount in a way for a new car, but used ( youre not registered as the first owner, the company is ). If you don't mind a bit used, you can check out the premium used cars, which can sometime fetch you 12k cheaper for 5000k on the clock, but still with warranty and what not.

what oil burner are you driving over there at the moment?

I'm in the same dilemma as you... the new CBU F30 will be on sale here mid of next year I heard the spec is very low

carlsson;684029 said:
No worries mate. Currently they have a pre reg new cars with zero on the clock, which means they can give you a discount in a way for a new car, but used ( youre not registered as the first owner, the company is ). If you don't mind a bit used, you can check out the premium used cars, which can sometime fetch you 12k cheaper for 5000k on the clock, but still with warranty and what not.

what oil burner are you driving over there at the moment?

nice one, I'll probably go for a demo, 5000km on the clock is nothing for BMW engine.

I am driving 635d at the moment.

echoesian;684034 said:
I'm in the same dilemma as you... the new CBU F30 will be on sale here mid of next year I heard the spec is very low

they probably wont bring out the F30 with diesel engine in Malaysia so soon... let's see :)

If discount is good and interest is low, I'd just get a 320d

niceric;684036 said:
nice one, I'll probably go for a demo, 5000km on the clock is nothing for BMW engine.

I am driving 635d at the moment.

whoaaaa niceeeeee...3.5d must be full of kick! the 320d for me is my first ever beemer and i gotta say, im loving it so far!

carlsson;684041 said:
whoaaaa niceeeeee...3.5d must be full of kick! the 320d for me is my first ever beemer and i gotta say, im loving it so far!

oh ya, 3.5d indeed has a lot of kick
but the 320d is not too bad either, it has bigger rear space than the 6 series!

beemer has good handling, apart from the navigation which is a bit of pain to key in the postcode (UK version), I enjoy BMW so far :)

niceric;683967 said:
Hi all,

First post in this forum, great forum!

I am planning to return to Malaysia from UK next month, and considering to get a new 320d.

My dilemma is, new 3 series is coming up in April, but if the dealer willing to give a good discount, and interest rate is really low, I might just go ahead and get one.

Anyone just purchase 3 series recently? Did the dealer give a lot of discount? And what's the interest rate?

I'd appreciate if you could share your experience or any information you've got.

Thank you.

hi there niceric,
welcome to the club..
think all those who just got their 320d will have the same dilemma as you... but i choose the 320d now coz of the following main factors, high discount, most system bugs has been addressed, loads of goodies (idrive, msport, bi-xenon, etc) thrown in
like carlsson, i too got my 320d recently (ard end sept), mine's a pre-reg, with 0 mileage on the ODO.. i got a damn good deal: better discount in comparison, low interest rate (1.23% for 7 yrs - where lower loan amount, lower interest rate), great trade in for my old ride, and some other personal request...
think free tinting (llumar 4mil tint) and tankful of fuel comes standard
personally, nothing beats a good SA that attends to your needs attentively.... coz I am known to be quite difficult at times..

cheers!

If you don't mind, can you share with me via PM the SC you get your car from and the sales man or lady that attended to you. My friend is thinking of getting a 320d and I would rather recommend a pre-reg with 0km on the clock and all the goodies like i-Drive, Bi-Xenon, M-Sport (I don't think some people would like the super firm ride), tinting and etc.

Do it comes with Comfort Access too?

Let me know bro. Thanks :)

eric_s;684063 said:
hi there niceric,
welcome to the club..
think all those who just got their 320d will have the same dilemma as you... but i choose the 320d now coz of the following main factors, high discount, most system bugs has been addressed, loads of goodies (idrive, msport, bi-xenon, etc) thrown in
like carlsson, i too got my 320d recently (ard end sept), mine's a pre-reg, with 0 mileage on the ODO.. i got a damn good deal: better discount in comparison, low interest rate (1.23% for 7 yrs - where lower loan amount, lower interest rate), great trade in for my old ride, and some other personal request...
think free tinting (llumar 4mil tint) and tankful of fuel comes standard
personally, nothing beats a good SA that attends to your needs attentively.... coz I am known to be quite difficult at times..

cheers!

niceric;684052 said:
oh ya, 3.5d indeed has a lot of kick
but the 320d is not too bad either, it has bigger rear space than the 6 series!

beemer has good handling, apart from the navigation which is a bit of pain to key in the postcode (UK version), I enjoy BMW so far :)

6 series rear legroom is smaller than 3 series??

echoesian;684368 said:
What is Comfort Access BTW?

It's a keyless feature to access the car and start your engine. You don't need a key to lock/unlock. Just keep the key FOB in your pocket to ensure it can be detected within the preset range.

echoesian;684198 said:
6 series rear legroom is smaller than 3 series??

Yup. 6 series only provided the perfect space for front passenger. The rear is just a small 1+ 1 seat. 3 series is more spacious at least for 2 adults.

Top Bottom