New Interest Rates - 1.88%??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
nautica1973;540522 said:
Guys,i'm taking delivery of my new car as well and wonder "what" sort of freestuffs does AB give away.care to share what are your experiences with getting them to throw in this or that when you take the car...

tinting , umbrella , FOB covers x2 , car cover , stering lock ( which i dont use) , 3'ers key chain ..... yes...i pushed them hard for stuff

dmi3;543563 said:
tinting , umbrella , FOB covers x2 , car cover , stering lock ( which i dont use) , 3'ers key chain ..... yes...i pushed them hard for stuff

After much delibrating my pal Farul aka gameover got the Garmin Bmw GPS as a freebie...(which I should have done too but didnt know at that time the GPS unit even existed!..joined the forum only after buying my 320d) They install the holder on your dash, the sound comes out of your your speakers directly whilst the system lowers the existing music sound just momentarily....you can remove the gps unit anytime and click it back in place when you drive again..and it's better to get the tinting done outside...then you know exactly what tint you are getting....astroboy swears by Vkool Elite.
http://www.google.com.my/imglanding?q=bmw%20garmin%20gps%20unit&imgurl=http://gpsdock.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/bmw-garmin-nuvi.png&imgrefurl=http://www.gpsdock.com/blogs/2008/01/17/bmws-to-offer-garmin-nuvi-360-as-an-option/&usg=___zRq7UIHwPkH98WSwWvUlat7hmY=&h=270&w=500&sz=231&hl=en&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=mpkQdTZe4vNfQM:&tbnh=70&tbnw=130&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbmw%2Bgarmin%2Bgps%2Bunit%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dcom.yahoo:en-US:eek:fficial%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&safe=off&client=firefox&sa=N&rls=com.yahoo:en-US:eek:fficial&tbs=isch:1&start=0#tbnid=mpkQdTZe4vNfQM&start=3

Good info, Ray.
They offered me WinGuard, which has the security film on it. Decided to accept, perhaps out of paranoia - too much crime in KL these days, contrary to the trend that the NKRA's seem to indicate.
I'll try to get an umbrella, sttering lock, FOB cover and key chain too lah...need some tips from you dmi3!

Maniac;543655 said:
Good info, Ray.
They offered me WinGuard, which has the security film on it. Decided to accept, perhaps out of paranoia - too much crime in KL these days, contrary to the trend that the NKRA's seem to indicate.
I'll try to get an umbrella, sttering lock, FOB cover and key chain too lah...need some tips from you dmi3!

Guys
Make sure your fob remote range not affected by this tint as experienced by our forummer

btw don't forget the BMW fleet discount if you work for one of the many companies in the list. From what I understand part of the discount is paid for by HQ, the other part is covered by the dealer so you can tekan more on top of the discount.

I work for a big german multinational but the company isn't in the list... :stupid:

The fleet discount can be pretty good, from 5-8% depending on company....aha, but the dealer will only allow either the preferential interest rate (1.88%) with their credit line, OR the fleet discount. With the time value of money, getting the upfront discount's of course much better, and lowers the principal for your insurance.

megatnh - not much feedback in this forum about Winguard, and its effects on the fob range. But from my understanding, it's a different technology compared to your other types of tinting. Winguard's ceramic vs the others, which are metallic based.

If anyone's got feedback on Winguard, do let us know!

Top Bottom