Ingress Auto - Fast Lane experience

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Its PETRONAS SYNTHIUM 3000 Long Life

E46Fanatic;317009 said:
IA uses Petronas Synthium 3000 and charges Rm75 per liter.

Actually, the engine oil Ingress Auto uses is Petronas Synthium 3000 LL (Long Life). This oil was comprehensively tested in Germany and endorsed by BMW AG! This oil was the result of the on-going technical partnership Petronas has with BMW - as part of their Formula 1 sponsorship. FYI - the supply of this oil is currently limited to only 4 service centers in the country - Ingress Auto, AB Sg Besi, AB Johor Bahru and Sapura Auto. As of now it is not available in 4 liter packs and is bulk-supplied in specially design containers to these service centers.....

your throttle response would instantly be much lighter! It is, by far the best engine oil I have ever used...... :top::top::top::top:

Its PETRONAS SYNTHIUM 3000 Long Life

E46Fanatic;317009 said:
IA uses Petronas Synthium 3000 and charges Rm75 per liter.

Actually, the engine oil Ingress Auto uses is Petronas Synthium 3000 LL (Long Life). This oil was comprehensively tested in Germany and endorsed by BMW AG! This oil was the result of the on-going technical partnership Petronas has with BMW - as part of their Formula 1 sponsorship. FYI - the supply of this oil is currently limited to only 4 service centers in the country - Ingress Auto, AB Sg Besi, AB Johor Bahru and Sapura Auto. As of now it is not available in 4 liter packs and is bulk-supplied in specially design containers to these service centers.....

your throttle response would instantly be much lighter! It is, by far the best engine oil I have ever used...... :top::top::top::top:

Oh, so I can service my car here at Ingress instead of AB eh? My car's still under warranty and the steering wheel is making some really weird noises. Ingress will accept my case right?

E46Fanatic;317009 said:
Thats a good deal for sure. If you were to buy 4 ltrs of Synthium 3000 outside it already costs RM199. What is interesting is that labor is foc for your case. Need to check that cars under Svc Inclusive are entitled to free labor for precautionary oil changes, or it was just a really friendly dealer u have there heh. IA uses Petronas Synthium 3000 and charges Rm75 per liter.

IN terms of the filter, yes you should change it with an oil change, as the filter is filthy and contaminated, and diminishes the goodness of fresh oil in the crankcase as it will also contaminate the new oil. Still wont be as bad as no oil change tho :).

Well I'm not really sure what's the policy for the labour charge, but I did recall my SA mentioning that since my car is under warranty, he'd throw in the free labour. As he offered without me asking, so I'm not complaining ;)

Btw, my engine oil costs RM42.50/ltr; Castrol Edge 5w-40. Not sure whether it's full-synth or not though, but I checked the bottle and there were some BMW-spec wordings behind, didn't really take note of it...

Ok thanks for the hint on the oil filter. Think I'll just leave it at the moment and take note of that during my next oil change.

Silver;317037 said:
FYI - the supply of this oil is currently limited to only 4 service centers in the country - Ingress Auto, AB Sg Besi, AB Johor Bahru and Sapura Auto.

Wow, like that my next service I will definitely do it at these few service centers instead of at AB Glenmarie. Thanks for the info bro.

Did mine at AB Sg Besi n can confirm thats what they put in my car...
Was wondering why it was so expensive..now i know!

David Yong;317394 said:
Wow, like that my next service I will definitely do it at these few service centers instead of at AB Glenmarie. Thanks for the info bro.

My Pleasure bro!

Do try this oil for yourself......... you'll love it!

Checked out Ingress yesterday. Nice feel to the place and the SAs were very attentive, and the refreshment lady comes to you to ask what you'd like to drink. The premiums and stuff are well displayed. Lack of a decent wheel display though compared to Glenmarie.

There's a 320i Sports in the showroom with black headliner and beige leather for those who want to see what that combo looks like. The 320i Sports looks like the 325i Sports from the outside, only a slightly less luxurious feel from the inside because of the lack of iDrive and navi screen.

astroboy;318936 said:
Woei! buy from u got forummer discount ka.. ? :D

Buy from me?? I no sell oil laa bro..... I just used them for more applications that you might want to know.....

But here's an idea bro - if you're a 'discount' type of a person (well, we all are! aren't we?) there's always the BMW Club official membership available? - much discount opportunities would be available to you... who knows - even on services at Ingress perhaps and your dream of obtaining some discounts on this precious engine oil might come true?

How bro? Interested? well.... we all know what's the answer to that question, right? but then again, nothing wrong with that, as we all enjoy having you on this forum.......... but just no discounts for you then......!

cheers mate.........

not forummer discount maaaaaahhhhh we call it OFFICIAL MEMBER DISCOUNT nicer maaaaahhhh cheers

My Syntium3000 still "free" because under BRSI package.. :D after 3rd year then see how la. For the time being I can get Torco at price better than Official Member Discount for my interim oil change or worse come to worse, stick to Q8 lor.. only RM159 from ENEOS..

Thank for trying folks! :top:

thx to u too & a very good try also hehehehe (official member has its previliges but sometime vice versa tumpang tui)

Bailey;319284 said:
thx to u too & a very good try also hehehehe (official member has its previliges but sometime vice versa tumpang tui)

Indeed, Bailey! Rest assured, this will become even more apparent soon!

the most important is OFFICIAL MEMBER alwz has the previliges .................cheers Sir JPB .....................LONG LIVE BMWCM

Tumpang tu tumpang la... depend in which shoe u pakai.. :p

Of course, LONG LIVE BMWCM... at the moment I 100% support (spiritually :p)..

Ok guys! back to Ingress topic le! After "conductor" sepak we all out.. don't simply tumpang oi!

Top Bottom