My Ingress Auto experience

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Well, here's another initial good feedback for Ingress.

Called up to ask about installing the GPS data on my imported E92, spoke to a Service Executive, En. Abd. Razak Said.

Friendly, responsive, and called back when he said he'll call back. :top:

Not yet done the download though. He advised me to wait a couple of months until the 2011 map is out. Makes sense. :)

kamion;578195 said:
Well, here's another initial good feedback for Ingress.

Called up to ask about installing the GPS data on my imported E92, spoke to a Service Executive, En. Abd. Razak Said.

Friendly, responsive, and called back when he said he'll call back. :top:

Not yet done the download though. He advised me to wait a couple of months until the 2011 map is out. Makes sense. :)

Have you updated your GPS with the latest map since it is already 2011 :)

SapphireBlack;633409 said:
Have you updated your GPS with the latest map since it is already 2011 :)

Check with IA, if there's any significant difference btwn map 2009 & 2011 and they said it's not much.

Definitely not worth the RM1K update...

NKTOB;634754 said:
Check with IA, if there's any significant difference btwn map 2009 & 2011 and they said it's not much.

Definitely not worth the RM1K update...

Its a personal opinion. I have the 2009 map on my 2009 car. I also have a 2011 map on my 2011 car. Difference is no DUKE highway highway on the 2009 map, no Mont Kiara / Solaris area. There are probably more differences as you travel and find out new places. But for those who ply these new routes and location, it is enough of a difference.

Of course you can always use your Garmin with the latest downloadable FREE maps and save that 1k. :)

Hmm...all those good repos of Ingress makes me think to sent over there from now..last week sent my 1er to AB KL due to regular service, after oil change they have not reset the next change figures for me,it was still on dat figure..did make a complaint bout cigarette choke/power adapter coz not functioning,they told me gonna call 1st..but end-up did'nt call and straight away changed the fuse..

I'm so gonna try Ingress in my next service :)

Top Bottom