ECU Tuning made Affordable

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
king82;477614 said:
anyway...got too excited about the opportunities for retuning the old E34 until I forgot the basic manners to the other owner of this topic...perhaps, we could start another post about this...

sorry again, zakie

No worries mate, i guess you just got carried away. Figure out if you want to deal with someone who doesn't know his basic ethics and more over wonder why BMW went to the trouble of having atleast 50 varients with there different hardware and software version on a single model like the E36 318.

So any of you want to risk the implications of doing so go ahead and learn the hard way. This is why I explained at the beginning itself that the right way of doing a chip is by taking a copy of the stock file and tuning be done based on that. This way you retain the original hardware designed for that car and also the stock base software.

Im still in KL if any of you want more info please feel free to drop me line.

010 3640771

Zakie@TIC;477482 said:
WTF, you bonehead couldn't you find another place for this

Beware of your words akie or zokies or whatever keys...

Dear moderators, gone to slumberland??? Want me to start?!?

Yes, this a thread opened by Mr.Zokies...but this is an open forum, so I just shared my experience here. What's wrong with that? Are we tie-down to only support and discuss good points about Mr.Zokies tuning only??? What's wrong if we discuss about other same stuffs in the market in an open forum thread???
It's still about the topic. I did not run away from the title which says " ECU TUNING MADE AFFORDABLE" .

So, who got no ethics here now???

How do Mr.Zokies know that other tuning company do not know their stuffs well?
Doesn't this reflect Mr.Zokies desperations to commercialized his chips, where else I was just sharing my experience...

"So any of you want to risk the implications of doing so go ahead and learn the hard way"!!! :stupid:

:ridinghorse: Zokies...hold ur horses, I did not say ur tuning WTF... I was just sharing something on the same topic, as an official member.

Where's the courtesy police when we surely needs one ??? Bro Zakie, the forum moderator reiterated that the public could take it any way they may want as its a public forum and also the topic discussed "ECU Tuning made Affordable " and not "ECU Tuning made affordable by Zakie". Chill bro

Zakie@TIC;477482 said:
WTF, you bonehead couldn't you find another place for this

i dun think so it is a nice thing to say, a lower form of restraint should have been used

kindly follow the forum rules and regulations.. any form of abuse of the postings would result a ban or this thread locked.

regards.

pussy;477907 said:
i dun think so it is a nice thing to say, a lower form of restraint should have been used

kindly follow the forum rules and regulations.. any form of abuse of the postings would result a ban or this thread locked.

regards.

Hmmmm you'r not the club unelected/unofficial courtesy police that I summond for bro? Its the one with the capital G infront. :wink: I was just hoping that he'll be more consistent in his approach for not being bias heheheh. Anyway, I :love: your tone:listen:

Aiseh..there have many pro seller here as well, why the moderator never lock or ban them then..??

..sign..

Anyway i have no any relationship with this 'akie or zokies or whatever keys', just go in thought.

bmw7833;477930 said:
Aiseh..there have many pro seller here as well, why the moderator never lock or ban them then..??

..sign..

Anyway i have no any relationship with this 'akie or zokies or whatever keys', just go in thought.

hear you bro...

it's just that it's a open discussion, everyone's saying some thing... there is no ban if the soft approch is used and everyone fine, selling/buying is allowed with the guidelines are adhered to, or unless otherwise.

If Zakie is true to his intentions, then at the first thread just post what he is selling or doing, don't go under the pretext of using the product with the upmost idea of selling or promoting it.

Workshops or tuner houses are most welcome in the forum, all for the knowledge that everyone to learns and know about their rides..just that be open to it and be professional about everyone's posting regardless good and bad, many will have a say the other is good or better, just that it's what you have and they have.

regards..

pussy;477941 said:
hear you bro...

it's just that it's a open discussion, everyone's saying some thing... there is no ban if the soft approch is used and everyone fine, selling/buying is allowed with the guidelines are adhered to, or unless otherwise.

If Zakie is true to his intentions, then at the first thread just post what he is selling or doing, don't go under the pretext of using the product with the upmost idea of selling or promoting it.

Workshops or tuner houses are most welcome in the forum, all for the knowledge that everyone to learns and know about their rides..

regards..

No worry, got your ball..:wink:

peace be upon you-hijacks,swear words,pompous countyclub attitudes aside-lets not anger the BMWgods in this forum-i am happy with the chip Zakie made for me-increase rev limit,linear power good price fast service,professional attitude-the grass is definitely not greener here,so GTG TTYL.....!

Hi Bros,

I don't know if this is the correct place to share this experience, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

I went to BlueGreen to get my engine converted and heard about this ECU.

So, I got them to swap in the ECU and tried a run in my car.

FYI, I own an E36 M50B25... my previous engine was an M52B25 i.e. E36 323i.

After swapping in the engine, I found the throttle response a bit lethargic, especially on the low end. This was also probably attributed to my diff (3.45). My previous diff was a 3.91.

After swapping in the ECU, my low end improved tremendously and between the 3 - 4k rev band, the VANOS really 'kicked' in and I felt some realy torque on the car.

The engine revs freely all the way up to 7k... on the run, I was able to pull her up to 6k... Very beautiful, as I am not used to seeing my car performing this way in D, Economy mode and with the aircon on full blast!

I am getting one of these ECUs for my car and am definitely gonna have fun!

Again, I hope I have not offended anyone by sharing this experience in this thread.

Thank you.

On the ECU note - i was told by a mechanic some ECU's actually do not give you the real gain, but instead playing with the gear ratios. Meaning, is like when the ECU is giving the signal to drive like S mode instead of D. Not too sure how true is this, but thought of sharing.

croccifixio,

Tkns for sharing yr experience with BlueGreen. U do not need to feel offended as this forum is suppose to be an OPEN THREAD or OPEN FORUM. Although the thread is opened by Zakie, it does not mean he owns this thread and nobody can give any comments on other competitor chips or ECU that is in the market. If the thread owner feels he can justify that his ECU is better than Bluegreen, then of course he can choose to share his views too, but he should not criticize the choice of others. Enjoy yr new ride & hope we can meet at TT session soon.

cheers!

Croccifixio13;479359 said:
Hi Bros,

I don't know if this is the correct place to share this experience, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

After swapping in the engine, I found the throttle response a bit lethargic, especially on the low end. This was also probably attributed to my diff (3.45). My previous diff was a 3.91.

After swapping in the ECU, my low end improved tremendously and between the 3 - 4k rev band, the VANOS really 'kicked' in and I felt some realy torque on the car.

The engine revs freely all the way up to 7k... on the run, I was able to pull her up to 6k... Very beautiful, as I am not used to seeing my car performing this way in D, Economy mode and with the aircon on full blast!

Again, I hope I have not offended anyone by sharing this experience in this thread.

Thank you.

Hi Guys, A thank you for the support to all the guys who got the car's chipped from me. FYI I'm now pretty much based in KL and currently offering some special deals for pre 97 models. Just a reminder I don't sell generic chips " one chip fits all " all my chips are custom tuned based on car's own ECU, Mods and AFR log.

Croccifixio13;479359 said:
Hi Bros,

Thank you.

Hmmm 1 chip for ur model right? You should really try the custom re-flash to ur own car. You'll gain more. This kind of chip (pretuned chip) will only sellable for those who has no or limited experince in ecu modification. Those with experince will never buy on the shelf pretuned chips. Just too many cons...

Zakie@TIC;522489 said:
Hi Guys, A thank you for the support to all the guys who got the car's chipped from me. FYI I'm now pretty much based in KL and currently offering some special deals for pre 97 models. Just a reminder I don't sell generic chips " one chip fits all " all my chips are custom tuned based on car's own ECU, Mods and AFR log.

That's kind a tuner that I want to see. Will find a fine day to see u and have a long chat about this ecu tuning.

Rgds.

niceputera;526390 said:
That's kind a tuner that I want to see. Will find a fine day to see u and have a long chat about this ecu tuning.

Rgds.

hi mate, anytime, I'm never too busy for a keen enthusiast but at the moment I'm back in Colombo will keep you posted when I'm back in KL. I just got a pm from a member which made me look into the forum to find your reply, sorry about that

Hi Guys, Its been awhile me back in this thread and for some reason my new post keep disapprearing :stupid: any of you with the new F series models be it petrol or diesel need some extra ponies to your rides keep in touch !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom