Hello Z4ers!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hello all Z4ers,

Glad to know there are so many Z4ers being so active here! I had mine couple of months back, and yes, it is a superb car! Love the performance and 'flame surfacing'. Speechless. Oh ya, mine is a 03, 2.5i, Sterling Grey (With Hardtop, sometimes)

Count me in with all the TT sessions / 'Topless' outings man! Would love to check out all of your Z4s. By the way, I worked in Plaza Damas :) And due to my crazy working hours, I would be staying late almost everyday, so just let me know if you guys are here ya!

Cheers,
Sanyen

Hey Sanyen,

you probably see a white Z4 with big wheels around your work place. he's one of the forumers. forgot his nic... think its dandan.

Well welcome. As for TT sessions, its generally incorporated into the weekend drives.

I'll look to get one together sometime in November. We can go for a long drive.

Hi Sanyen / Parenk

Welcome to the club!

I'm no longer based at Damas but would love to meet up with you guys. Red, next topless drive soon-la.

Hi Danda / RedZ4,

Thanks for replying. Looking forward to joining the topless trip.

PS. Danda, I did saw your white Z4 with AC rims, superb looking! In fact, you may have dropped me a note while I had my hardtop installed? Sorry, didn't get to reply you that time. Lets catch up sometime.

Cheers,
Sanyen

danda;252261 said:
Hi Sanyen / Parenk

Welcome to the club!

I'm no longer based at Damas but would love to meet up with you guys. Red, next topless drive soon-la.

Guys,

Arrange one after Hari Raya la...me going for a short break during the 1st week of Raya...after that all set to go for another spin!!

He he he Raz451 dah bangun tidurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cabutzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

raz451, sure or not u want to go for spinning, i hope u wont be overslept yeah

Nampak sah korang takde keje!!!

Wei, I woke up long time oredi la...the day I went to the buka puasa! Forgot ah???

of course lah our keje is to surf the BMW forum maaaaaaaahhh

how abt tis friday TT, why dont u ask yr Z series to tag along but provided u wont be overslept yeah yeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oritey! Will try to get the Z4 gang together for this Friday. KNK, 9.30pm rite?

No worries, Sanyen! KNK stands for Kayu Nasi Kandar. Specifically, the one in Dataran Prima. The rest of the club (the active forummers) are meeting up there this Friday. U game to join? I'll set up another thread in the Z series for TTs anyways...

Z4 come la joint us for buka puasa today with the Termeloh BMW guys.We are leaving at 5.45 from KL.

redbaron;252548 said:
Z4 come la joint us for buka puasa today with the Termeloh BMW guys.We are leaving at 5.45 from KL.

Sorry la, Bro RB! I got a garis mati (deadline) 2moro...got to work late!

Hi all,

would love to join, but I gotta skip this round as I already have plans on Friday. Anyway, I will aim for the next one then. Cheers.

Sanyen

cppeng;252757 said:
Hi Raz451, Z4 got hard top one or not?

Bro cppeng, there are some that come with hardtops. I'm not sure how the distribution is though but, if I'm not wrong, the hardtops are for selected colours only.

Btw, how is your X5 list coming along?

raz451;252840 said:
Bro cppeng, there are some that come with hardtops. I'm not sure how the distribution is though but, if I'm not wrong, the hardtops are for selected colours only.

Btw, how is your X5 list coming along?

Hi Raz, the list aiyo stop at 4 onli lah. May i know how many of the Z4 & Z3 in the club.

Top Bottom