Sepang Experience With The Z4

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
David Yong;317025 said:
Raz; here two pictures of your ride in action, taken from my camera -

DSC03261.jpg

DSC03217.jpg

I strongly agree to see more Z4 on the track. It really look nice :D So gather more of your kaki to be there in the next event :cool:

Hi DY,

To stir interest among the Z4ers was my real intention when I started this thread. Unfortunately, after 3 days of starting the thread, none of my Z4 kakis has posted any comments what more show interest in participating in furture events (although I do see a few lurking in the forum during the last few days!). Oh well, like I said before, not everyone is as crazy as I was to take their Zed out to the tracks. Never mind lah....hehehe

By the way, thank you for the pictures. Very kindof you. Errrmm...how to view them ar?

Cheers

adliz;317067 said:
hi,

i had the pleasure of driving a z4 from genting to kl last 3 days.. it was the 3.0ltr auto.. overall, it's a great car, considering it was a stock standard (with mtech suspension). it had no problem matching my GTI from rolling.. the z4 has a very sorted chasis, even with the top down, flat in the corners and fairly sharp steering response (only when the sports mode is on).. driving at 200kmh with the top down is still bearable, suprisingly.. :top:

anyways, i think u would agree with me, the SEAT is the achilles' heel of the z4.. too flat, and no support at all.. i'm sure u were thrown around in the car around sepang? might want to consider z4m seats or better (since it's a roadster), get proper bucket seat! :top: i believe a set of better offset rims and wider semi-slicks tyres wud make even an auto 3.0ltr z4 a sleeper car around sepang (only with proper seats.. heheh)

Hi adliz

Thanks for the insights. No wonder I was aching all over after the event. I didn't realize that I was thrown about in the car though. But then again, maybe I was too tensed up to notice. :D

adliz,

you're absolutely right about the seats. Its down right garbage. it has terrible support and it feels like I'm sitting on a bench seat in one of those old cars. I'm constantly thrown around in the car. I think the next best alternative if one does not get the MZ4 seats is to get the racing harness to hold one in.

Raz451

Kesian merajuk Raz its ok not everyone is crazy car nut like we are but I don't own a Z4.

raz, it's quite common to ache after a track day.. come to think of it, it could be because of the seats.. hehehe.. i dun have aches nowadays, i used to though.. :smokin:

redz4, yeah man.. never thought about harnesses.. you might be right, worth a try! :top:

p/s: JUST GET THE DAMN BUCKET SEAT!! heehe, jk

i'm sure i saw one or two pictures of the z4 somewhere in HERE..

or maybe i've deleted coz picture wasn't clear.. sorry man.. :rolleyes:

adliz;317237 said:
i'm sure i saw one or two pictures of the z4 somewhere in HERE..

or maybe i've deleted coz picture wasn't clear.. sorry man.. :rolleyes:

adliz

no pics of my z4 there. i've checked last night! :(

rezzy3181;317227 said:
Raz451

Kesian merajuk Raz its ok not everyone is crazy car nut like we are but I don't own a Z4.

Yar lar Syed, what to do? Different people have different expectations.

From adliz's photo collection, I only see one BMW on the track and that's the one in adliz's signature... the rest dunno where d... maybe they drove too slow and not having enough passes in front of adliz to snap them properly.. :p

astroboy;317960 said:
From adliz's photo collection, I only see one BMW on the track and that's the one in adliz's signature... the rest dunno where d... maybe they drove too slow and not having enough passes in front of adliz to snap them properly.. :p

bcos I overtake him...clockwise and anti clockwise. So camera man only able to snap the BMWs.:smokin:

Hahahahaaa.... maybe eveytime when aim at a BMW, he ends up getting a mini or CTR.. :p

Zoggee;317974 said:
bcos I overtake him...clockwise and anti clockwise. So camera man only able to snap the BMWs.:smokin:

hahah, funny man zoggee.. long time havent catch up.. shud yumchar one day.. kg gajah on ke tak on?! touge king free to come?

Top Bottom