Hello Z4ers!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
normally around hartamas, z4s hang out .. could plese be specified ...
raz451;218360 said:
Hola guys [& gals?]

I just joined the family. Was just wondering if the Z4ers in the house are still actively involved in outings n such?

By the way, i'm a 36 yrs old female who drives a black Z4 2.0L. Mostly at nites!! n only around hartamas!!:D

Still not confident to go far lah....:eek:

If u guys [sorry, n gals] are still meeting up, can I join too???:D

Thks all...

raz451;232042 said:
Bro, the Z series had our teh tarik in Gohtong Jaya on last Saturday la...why didn't you join us?:rolleyes:

very solly, something up last minute . tonite teh tarik ...

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here too.....name is Jude as in Hey Jude! and old old man going thru a mid life crisis so that's why I bought a Z4....sky blue and love drving it on weekends.

You'll see me around Ampang and KLCC area coz that's where I live.:rock: Most folks call me Uncle......coz of my age......so its up to you.

If you guys are planning another drive for Z4s count me in.......Cheers!:listen:

mjudee;232383 said:
Hi Everyone,

I'm new here too.....name is Jude as in Hey Jude! and old old man going thru a mid life crisis so that's why I bought a Z4....sky blue and love drving it on weekends.

You'll see me around Ampang and KLCC area coz that's where I live.:rock: Most folks call me Uncle......coz of my age......so its up to you.

If you guys are planning another drive for Z4s count me in.......Cheers!:listen:

Hey Jude! Welcome to the forum. Hope you have a great time forumming.

We'll definitely have another drive soon...watch out for it in the Z series thread.:wink:

In the meantime, you might want to introduce yourself in the Newbie thread too and get to know more great people in the Club...all with the same passion...

Cheers

raz451;232478 said:
Hey Jude! Welcome to the forum. Hope you have a great time forumming.

We'll definitely have another drive soon...watch out for it in the Z series thread.:wink:

In the meantime, you might want to introduce yourself in the Newbie thread too and get to know more great people in the Club...all with the same passion...

Cheers
Thanks Raz !

Will look forward to your next drive. I was looking at the post and saw that one of you guy/gals were drving a Black Z4.....

Dont know if it's the same one which I saw today....the reg is D ??.

mjudee;233054 said:
Thanks Raz !

Will look forward to your next drive. I was looking at the post and saw that one of you guy/gals were drving a Black Z4.....

Dont know if it's the same one which I saw today....the reg is D ??.

My drive is black but no, it wasnt me who you saw today...

raz451;233072 said:
My drive is black but no, it wasnt me who you saw today...
Ok must be someone else....I also saw a white Z4 near Eastin with Penang reg yesterday.

If I am not mistaken that's a 2.2 which I almost bought a couple of months back. It belonged to a lady.....but I could not see who was driving it at Eastin

Zoggee,

Teach me on the tracks ah... elsewhere the roads got lots of lubang ah...:rock:

Hi,

may i know Z4 got how many type
and how much the price?

It is my dream car.
i need to set my target to buy it.

it depend on which model u r buying..i juz bought my is 2003 2.5l 215k..hopefully is a good deal.Normally how much izit go for my 2003 z4..can anyone tell me?..hope all the Sifu ere will help.

Jeffroom;235668 said:
it depend on which model u r buying..i juz bought my is 2003 2.5l 215k..hopefully is a good deal.Normally how much izit go for my 2003 z4..can anyone tell me?..hope all the Sifu ere will help.

There is a new Z4 in the forum... Hey dude... nice to see you stumbled across this forum.
Your 2.5L at 215K is a pretty good deal. Of course condition will vary etc... Mine is insured for more than what you paid, so yes you got a pretty good deal.

Well, do keep an eye out for our coming topless weekend drives

Welcome to the family, Jeffroom!

Watch out for our next drop top drive....

Cheers

Thx guys 4 d reply...my i tink will be ready after 2-3 weeks time....i bought it last week..my condition of the car really looks good and new...2 all sifu!! is thr anythg do i hv 2 look out on d z4???.....if im free i'll love 2 come along.

Hi Jeffroom

Welcome, look forward to meeting you at our next top down drive

Dear All,

Glad i found dis new place to lepak..BTW i just bought myself a yr03 2.5 l Z4...enjoying every moment of it.. any outings pls include me ya..
chiow

Par Enk aka lelaki melayu terakhir..

Parenk;250421 said:
Dear All,

Glad i found dis new place to lepak..BTW i just bought myself a yr03 2.5 l Z4...enjoying every moment of it.. any outings pls include me ya..
chiow

Par Enk aka lelaki melayu terakhir..

Hi Parenk!

Welcome to BMWCM! Another Z4ers in da house people!!!:rock:

You'll definitely be included in any drop-top outings la...no worries! Just check out the forum regularly!

Have a great time in the forum!

Cheers

p/s kalau awak lelaki melayu terakhir...saya pun! tapi versi perempuan....yeeehhhhaaaa

Top Bottom