Private Track Day 10 August 2009

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
E46Fanatic;445418 said:
I think you would have been more interested in the Ah Moi's who showed up that day.. Somehow all the pretty gals always stick to guys who like to play cars and track in Sepang. Strange but true...

True man, even an old banged up Toyota Starlet can make them scream.........ask Zoggee (and hope his wife is not reading besides him) :wink:

OSFlanker;445808 said:
True man, even an old banged up Toyota Starlet can make them scream.........ask Zoggee (and hope his wife is not reading besides him) :wink:

There's one lady passenger on Kookaburra II...She is so quiet,too scared to scream I think.:rolleyes:

Sorry guys for not saying hello to you all. I was driving my Honda EK track car that day n was addicted because this is the 2nd time i brought the track car down to sepang. I was busy teaching two of my frens (1st time on track).

What can I say. road car n track car is really different. I had so much fun. toyo r888 tires is excellent, no brake fade, full tank of petrol can last for 3 hours.

Hope to see you all in the next track day. Not mood working now, my mind is all about shifting gear n taking corner!!hahha

Sorry guys for not saying hello to you all. I was driving my Honda EK track car that day n was addicted because this is the 2nd time i brought the track car down to sepang. I was busy teaching two of my frens (1st time on track).

What can I say. road car n track car is really different. I had so much fun. toyo r888 tires is excellent, no brake fade, full tank of petrol can last for 3 hours.

Hope to see you all in the next track day. Not mood working now, my mind is all about shifting gear n taking corner!!hahha

Zoggee;445979 said:
There's one lady passenger on Kookaburra II...She is so quiet,too scared to scream I think.:rolleyes:

Maybe her mouth is full la ...... Knowing the Kookuburra driver .... hehehehe:listen::listen:

marcochen;446030 said:

woah, next time lend me for a few laps ok...? :top:

Some photos here

DSC_1057_edited-1.jpg

Fast Mini on track..
DSC_1077_edited-3.jpg

DSC_1086_edited-1.jpg

DSC_1100_edited-1.jpg

DSC_1101_edited-1.jpg

ALBundy;445766 said:
There were quite a few photogs that day, where are the pictures heh??? :)

Ya laa....... we need to drool on more pics........:35::35:

For those that got infected with the trackie virus, there will be an OPEN Track day this Sunday weekend at Sepang.

Albundy... i need your email... editor Asian Auto request for it... thanx.. I am in Monaco at the moment.. sorry guys tak sempat lagi nak upload gambar..having too much fun.. :D

coverage of this trackday is in this month's asian auto (V36 #09)!

lots of pics, go pick up your copy now! :top:

redd

Top Bottom