Hello Z4ers!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
raz451;218939 said:
i'm all for it!

I will be out of town this weekend and the next Friday would be the 2nd Friday of the month, that means the the official TT :D yea!!! Why not start the ball rolling on 15th June. You being the 'host' can start a new thread at the Members Meetup section. TT at Uncle Don @ Damas... :) I reckon there would be quite a crowd... :p

BlackCat

ICEman63;218954 said:
Everytime i sing karaoke in Damas..i get 100 points...what do you get when you start singing on Friday and Saturday....ha ha ha ha

:D :D :D

:eek:
hahahaha

Who r u ICEman63? So, u sing in the Warong too, huh? I bet it's always between 95-99 points. Don't cheat ah... u only score 100 if u sing "Peng You"....:p :p :p

who?

raz451;219241 said:
:eek:
hahahaha

Who r u ICEman63? So, u sing in the Warong too, huh? I bet it's always between 95-99 points. Don't cheat ah... u only score 100 if u sing "Peng You"....:p :p :p

mmmmmmmmmm one day u know who he is.............yeeeeeeehhhhhhaaaaaa

If you know who i am..pls the keep the quiet..i miss you the vely long time no see you...BTW Welcome to my world

welcome to YOUR WORLD? waaaaaaaaahhhhhhh wat world hah undergrnd, underwater, peng tau or wat world?????????? yeeeeeehhhhhaaaa

ICEman63;219268 said:
If you know who i am..pls the keep the quiet..i miss you the vely long time no see you...BTW Welcome to my world

:D

miz u n the rest of the regulars too!

how abt we gather at the warong at the next TT? then u can show off ur singing skills? we can have a duet oso.... :p

BlackCat;219022 said:
I will be out of town this weekend and the next Friday would be the 2nd Friday of the month, that means the the official TT :D yea!!! Why not start the ball rolling on 15th June. You being the 'host' can start a new thread at the Members Meetup section. TT at Uncle Don @ Damas... :) I reckon there would be quite a crowd... :p

BlackCat
Blackcat, will do that!!

For you iceman63 i will bring the karaoke. ini semua pasal nak dengar pang yau . cccaaabbbuuuttttzzzzzzz.:D

raz451;219250 said:
:p

think i noe who he is :p

booo.....

otai jumpa otai ........ ni drama melayu ke 'soap opera' .

ICEman63 favorite ...... 'Pang Yau' and 'Beyonce' ... 100 point ....... Ayahku Kawin Lagi ... 99 points.

JYazid;219403 said:
otai jumpa otai ........ ni drama melayu ke 'soap opera' .

ICEman63 favorite ...... 'Pang Yau' and 'Beyonce' ... 100 point ....... Ayahku Kawin Lagi ... 99 points.

jeles nampak!!! hehehe

hai redz4 and raz451.. wah, nick name oso got Z4 in it, nice.. anyway, would love to see both ur cars, i bet they are nice..

I know someone who is also driving a black z4, well with a complete hamman makeover too ! would love to introduce him to the club, but he is always busy. so when is the sunday drive, i might be able to ask him to join !

naharnms;220094 said:
hai redz4 and raz451.. wah, nick name oso got Z4 in it, nice.. anyway, would love to see both ur cars, i bet they are nice..

I know someone who is also driving a black z4, well with a complete hamman makeover too ! would love to introduce him to the club, but he is always busy. so when is the sunday drive, i might be able to ask him to join !

think we have 3 in da house oredi... get him to join la...the more the merrier:p

Guys...just a random question, hows the maintenance for your Z3s? Is it very expensive compare to a E36 318i? I understand the Z3 has a base chasis same as E36 thus this comparo comes to mind.

Love the styling of Z3 but never had ride in one and am hoping to get one in near future...advice?

Regards

raz451;218360 said:
Hola guys [& gals?]

I just joined the family. Was just wondering if the Z4ers in the house are still actively involved in outings n such?

By the way, i'm a 36 yrs old female who drives a black Z4 2.0L. Mostly at nites!! n only around hartamas!!:D

Still not confident to go far lah....:eek:

If u guys [sorry, n gals] are still meeting up, can I join too???:D

Thks all...

hi, i m free tonite for teh tarik

zkmm;232010 said:
hi, i m free tonite for teh tarik

Bro, the Z series had our teh tarik in Gohtong Jaya on last Saturday la...why didn't you join us?:rolleyes:

Top Bottom