Hello Z4ers!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

raz451

Club Guest
Hola guys [& gals?]I just joined the family. Was just wondering if the Z4ers in the house are still actively involved in outings n such?By the way, i'm a 36 yrs old female who drives a black Z4 2.0L. Mostly at nites!! n only around hartamas!!:D Still not confident to go far lah....:eek: If u guys [sorry, n gals] are still meeting up, can I join too???:D Thks all...

No more to drive a Z4 worrrrrr.....
So envy u larrrrrrrrrrrr
Anyway, welcome onbaord Rita...

David Yong;218377 said:
No more to drive a Z4 worrrrrr.....
So envy u larrrrrrrrrrrr
Anyway, welcome onbaord Rita...

:(

Oh man! Wat happened to all the Z4s?

N'way, thanks David..

raz451;218360 said:
Hola guys [& gals?]

I just joined the family. Was just wondering if the Z4ers in the house are still actively involved in outings n such?

By the way, i'm a 36 yrs old female who drives a black Z4 2.0L. Mostly at nites!! n only around hartamas!!:D

Still not confident to go far lah....:eek:

If u guys [sorry, n gals] are still meeting up, can I join too???:D

Thks all...

a 2L Z4? wow, i have not seen that one before...can show the engine pic?

raz451;218360 said:
Hola guys [& gals?]

I just joined the family. Was just wondering if the Z4ers in the house are still actively involved in outings n such?

By the way, i'm a 36 yrs old female who drives a black Z4 2.0L. Mostly at nites!! n only around hartamas!!:D

Still not confident to go far lah....:eek:

Hey,

so you're a female that prowls around the hartamas area at night in your black Z4. Hmmm... how much driving can you do around that area? Just up and down the sprint highway loop around to Jln Duta and back. ;)

there aren't too many Z4 guys on this forum... most of them I know don't care to sign on cause they isn't a Z4 crowd here.

If you're interested, I can let you in on our convertable morning drives.

Hi RedZ4

U've seen me b4 ah? Yeah, I frequent Warong Uncle Don in Plaza Damas on wknd nites. Haven't been there for a long time oredi.

M still a novice on Z4 la... That was y I'm not ready to go too far. Usually, I wud drive my E46.

Do u n ur Z4 frens hang out in the new wing of Plaza Damas?

Hi Shaifulo

I'll try to get a pic of the engine. N the pic of the car oso. N maybe a pic of the driver.... hehehe

raz451;218398 said:
Hi Shaifulo

I'll try to get a pic of the engine. N the pic of the car oso. N maybe a pic of the driver.... hehehe

Most importantly is the picture of the driver :) hehehehe....

raz451;218398 said:
Hi Shaifulo

haha...this thread will get longer & longer, believe me:D

anyway, izzit a roadster or coupe?

raz451;218397 said:
Hi RedZ4

U've seen me b4 ah? Yeah, I frequent Warong Uncle Don in Plaza Damas on wknd nites. Haven't been there for a long time oredi.

M still a novice on Z4 la... That was y I'm not ready to go too far. Usually, I wud drive my E46.

don't think I've seen you around. Only have a buddy that drives a 2.2L Z4 so it can't be you.

what do you mean you're a novice on Z4? did you get your drivers license recently? :rolleyes: Z4 like all other bimmer are cars. No different just without a top.

OH I dont' hang out at Plaza Damas. can't drive around that area.

Like you my Z4 is a weekend warrior with the occassional night driving in KL.

RedZ4;218528 said:
don't think I've seen you around. Only have a buddy that drives a 2.2L Z4 so it can't be you.

what do you mean you're a novice on Z4? did you get your drivers license recently? :rolleyes: Z4 like all other bimmer are cars. No different just without a top.

OH I dont' hang out at Plaza Damas. can't drive around that area.

Like you my Z4 is a weekend warrior with the occassional night driving in KL.

bn driving for the past 18 yrs.:p
it's just that i'm still not comfortable with the electric power steering. it's so not well behaved. even on the highway. gz, i just have to take it out for a spin more often.:cool:

aiyo redZ4 why no z4's in this club and u say the reason is bcos there are no z4 crowd in here but if everybody think like dat surelah end up with nothing...
so now we have 2, u and raz ...go get ur friend and we got 3 and the rest will follow soon...how abt that then at least you got company...

Uncle Don..... miss the fried kuey teow and rojak buah there!!! Used to hang out there a bit. Maybe you could start a TT for the Hartamas chapter and have it at Damas!!! Anyone interested???

BlackCat

BlackCat;218843 said:
Uncle Don..... miss the fried kuey teow and rojak buah there!!! Used to hang out there a bit. Maybe you could start a TT for the Hartamas chapter and have it at Damas!!! Anyone interested???

BlackCat

i'm all for it!

XXX;218807 said:
aiyo redZ4 why no z4's in this club and u say the reason is bcos there are no z4 crowd in here but if everybody think like dat surelah end up with nothing...
so now we have 2, u and raz ...go get ur friend and we got 3 and the rest will follow soon...how abt that then at least you got company...

i second that!

raz451;218397 said:
Hi RedZ4

Everytime i sing karaoke in Damas..i get 100 points...what do you get when you start singing on Friday and Saturday....ha ha ha ha

:D :D :D

Top Bottom