Guess Who's Back!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
mrhartge;324867 said:
we kannot become cuntmitee wan abe pisauapi .... we no school go sumore not marnee ....

abe pisauapi dah minum???

Apa meaning not marnee??? Hijacker punya england very powderful la....

mrhartge;324870 said:
wat buat party in VN ?? more like feline & canine tasting session go on ...

stevanji.... the answer you MUST ask is ...:aetsch:

Hijacker speak ma :stupid:...... the rest of the readers will be scratching their head.....

naza2;324983 said:
i appreciate the offer. but no thank you. something similar to the one behind the microphone in blue would be good.

Arent you used to seeing Mikes???? Or you prefer to simply just USE them......!!!

Chabutzzzz.....

The one in blue may not be choon la..... JIPPY, you must show us FISHES!!!

naza2;325009 said:
tarak takut abang izam.

Cakap tak serupa bikin......

If she is arnd.... u dont even dare to move yr head whenever FISHES swims by, whereas we all would have shifted our bodies to enjoy them.....

Piirrrraaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

naza2;325049 said:
sorry.. my flash wasnt working at that time so i dont know how i looked like. i wish you had a more concrete evidence like a picture?

No need!! Hijackers mean what we say, and we keep what we say.... no need hv other proof..... our words are good enuff......

Mike-lover....!!

Jipster;325071 said:
I dare say that his quest for monster engines suggests that he's compensating for something.... and since you mentioned penis.... yeah, that could be it....

I agree with bro 'zif..... get the 540, it will make your penis bigger.... after that you can stop all all this nonsense..... ada ke? beli dua engine tapi kete tak jalan 'gak.... baik pakai duit tu and joint si jipster kat jerman dan pegi makan angin 'kat nurburgring kan bagus.....

Kete tu dah jalan la..... tapi ayak nak kalpa je..... kekekkekekkk....

This is a car that runs on 2 M5 and 2 radiators wor...... each M5 drive front AND back..... making it the 1st EDURTYFORE M5 powered 4WD!!!

535i;325102 said:
And you are driving what car ???? :stupid: ...

Stick to your Helix powered Mar-sili .. or izzit the other way around ...

Mar-sili sucks ... The owner also love to be suck ... opppsssss .... :love:

No..... you got it wrong!!!

Marsili sucks..... the Hijacker oso SUCKS!!!! Swallow tak.... tu donno...... :thefinger:

Chabutzzzz....

pussy;325113 said:
i tot it yours was mine :thefinger:

Ish ish ish......

When talking about REARS and Pee Nees..... be-cum sexcited until grammar and sensibility pun throw out the window.....

Apa u talking and answer you asking????

5201;325157 said:
Ish ish ish......

When talking about REARS and Pee Nees..... be-cum sexcited until grammar and sensibility pun throw out the window.....

Apa u talking and answer you asking????

excited la.. his rear vely nice...

too bad, now got M5 engine at rear..:rolleyes:

"ironies abound.... who's bright idea was it to place Iraq next to Kuwait?! By the way this whole row is empty, probably because they also placed Israel and Lebanon in it.... must check under your tables and chairs before you sit just in case....."

That's a gem. And.... which country organised this? A country well-known for diplomacy, treating all humans with equal dignity and respect.... waydaminute....

Lee36328;325209 said:
"ironies abound.... who's bright idea was it to place Iraq next to Kuwait?! By the way this whole row is empty, probably because they also placed Israel and Lebanon in it.... must check under your tables and chairs before you sit just in case....."

That's a gem. And.... which country organised this? A country well-known for diplomacy, treating all humans with equal dignity and respect.... waydaminute....

Waydaminute - is it not the same country that produced our car ???? WTF ? Time to change to errr ..hmmmm ... Cherry QQ ??:top:..

But whatever it is - as we speak - our good friend Jipster is enjoying / lapping the Nurburgring track ... hopefully with Sabine ... And I am not talking about PS2 !!!

* sigh * some people are lucky ... :rock:

HIJACKERS-THE RETURN! hehehe...

hey there bro steven,mrhartge etc...has been a while eh?

pussy;325165 said:
excited la.. his rear vely nice...

too bad, now got M5 engine at rear..:rolleyes:

Yeah.... that will make his rear even bigger now.....

Err... but dont that sexcite you more????

535i;325217 said:
Waydaminute - is it not the same country that produced our car ???? WTF ? Time to change to errr ..hmmmm ... Cherry QQ ??:top:..

But whatever it is - as we speak - our good friend Jipster is enjoying / lapping the Nurburgring track ... hopefully with Sabine ... And I am not talking about PS2 !!!

And Cherry QQ comes from a country advocates human rights strongly..... kekekek...

He better post pics of his trip arnd the Cincin.....

tyke;325307 said:
HIJACKERS-THE RETURN! hehehe...

hey there bro steven,mrhartge etc...has been a while eh?

Shhhhh...... don so laud le...... budaj kechik....

U oso come back to jenguk jenguk ke?????

tyke;325317 said:

Tiu.... apa nak secret secret..... come in with a bang...... then leave silently....

Thats how to make great lasting impressions..... works best with my fishes.....

Buahahhahahahha...

535i;325217 said:

Dudes, will be starting a Nurburgring post in the 'Your Shots' section.... check it out

'Zam.... for you..
16MayDuetchePostbuilding-thetallone.jpg

Top Bottom