Group Buy : ///M Gear Knob

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Maxxsp,

Please nego for cheaper price if we can get 10 persons for the GB.
Whatever way I dont care or mind as long it is just plug and play.
Now already 6 persons come come make it 10 persons. Confirm 10 mental HP gains

vixxx;815155 said:
Bro, am never hijack this thread since the beginning. Please do not involve or condemning others.

My mech did mine with proper socket. Lastnite, I just unplugged the gear knob with complete harness to our OM trademark within 3 min.
And, my old gear knob was put back in place without any issue. And what good bout my mech is, he did it as what customer want.

Fyi, Harbhajan and trademark not even been charge till RM300

My sincere apologies bro, didn't mean to offend you. Did not notice that I typed my post wrong. Just quoting the price of your installation for other members information. It has nothing to do with your installation/price.

It should read:

If you want to install it one method is to cut/splice & join wires. Disadvantage of this method is it is not easy to revert back to stock as your car wiring will need to be cut.

Saw in vixxx thread that cost to install is around RM300 at his mechanic.

I have edited my first post.

initialM;815217 said:
Maxxsp,

Please nego for cheaper price if we can get 10 persons for the GB.
Whatever way I dont care or mind as long it is just plug and play.
Now already 6 persons come come make it 10 persons. Confirm 10 mental HP gains

Bro,

I will check with my supplier as soon as possible.

1. initialM
2. Silverbullet
3. Bailey
4. EC773
5. dzuljazz2001
6. XXX

maxxsp;815218 said:
My sincere apologies bro, didn't mean to offend you. Did not notice that I typed my post wrong. Just quoting the price of your installation for other members information. It has nothing to do with your installation/price.

It should read:

If you want to install it one method is to cut/splice & join wires. Disadvantage of this method is it is not easy to revert back to stock as your car wiring will need to be cut.

Saw in vixxx thread that cost to install is around RM300 at his mechanic.

I have edited my first post.

Bro,

I will check with my supplier as soon as possible.

1. initialM
2. Silverbullet
3. Bailey
4. EC773
5. dzuljazz2001
6. XXX

Small matter brother....cheers!!! Next tt drink is on me :rock:

Guys,

I have updated the first post with new information regarding the E60 M5 gearknob shift boot/boot ring.
I just want to make it clearer before you guys commit to buy.

The shift boot/boot ring on this shift knob will NOT fit on any model than the E60 M5.

It FITS on the E46 M3 (SMG) by swapping in the original boot ring.

It can be made to fit other models by cutting off the E60 M5 shift boot and zip tying your original shift boot to the knob.

Example shown below:

image024.jpg

image050.jpg

Link to the full thread: http://www.billswebspace.com/RedlineGoodsBMW3BootDIY_files/image050.jpg

Hi guys,

Spoken with the supplier and he is not able to reduce the price for more than 5 units due to extra logistical cost for 10 units.

The supplier also informed me he calculated the price of the wiring wrong, it should be RM200.00 per set. However he has agreed to honor the price he gave me (RM180.00) :top:

maxxsp;815677 said:
Hi guys,

Spoken with the supplier and he is not able to reduce the price for more than 5 units due to extra logistical cost for 10 units.

The supplier also informed me he calculated the price of the wiring wrong, it should be RM200.00 per set. However he has agreed to honor the price he gave me (RM180.00) :top:

Since we hv enuff numbers, can we proceed with the GB. How long it takes for order & delivery. Please advice. TQ

excellent nego skills maxx :top:

actually was thinking the same too..can we proceed with the purchase first? appreciate if u can PM the payment details, ETA and installation details? thanks bro

initialM;815780 said:
Since we hv enuff numbers, can we proceed with the GB. How long it takes for order & delivery. Please advice. TQ
Sure thing bro. I will be sending PMs to all tonight.

Item should take 7-10 working days to arrive from the date of order provided there is stock.
If there is not enough stock then they will order from Germany which will take about 14 working days.

SilverBullet;815840 said:
excellent nego skills maxx :top:

actually was thinking the same too..can we proceed with the purchase first? appreciate if u can PM the payment details, ETA and installation details? thanks bro

Bro,

Not sure if I understand you correctly by 'installation details', installation into your car is not included.

If you are buying the wiring, my brother will help make the harness which is plug & play then installation done at your mechanic.
Unless you guys want to do a group DIY day, then maybe he can guide you :top:

oh was actually assuming your brother can do the installation..lol..

calling fahmi n bai..jom buat group diy..after that we go massat n get our gearknobs stroked :vroam:

i hear massat *&^%$%##@#@##@

SB then how la......... hope u can sexstall for me t stroked knob and which pakej u gonna take

Maxxsp,

I thought RM800 include wiring and install? better to do it 1 shot to avoid issue or problem.

Maxxsp

New 3rd Party Account Transfer - Step 3 of 3

Confirmation status

Amount:
RM800.00
Reference number: 1787371803
Transaction date: 05 Apr 2013
Transaction time: 17:41:40

You can add as Favourite List if you plan to make same transfer in the future. Once added, you will no longer require TAC to make the transfer.
From Account

New balance:
To 3rd Party Account Number:

Account Holder Name:
WOO YE MENG
Effective date:
Today
Description of transaction:
Payment for ///M gear knob

initialM;816119 said:
Maxxsp

New 3rd Party Account Transfer - Step 3 of 3

Confirmation status

Amount:
RM800.00
Reference number: 1787371803
Transaction date: 05 Apr 2013
Transaction time: 17:41:40

You can add as Favourite List if you plan to make same transfer in the future. Once added, you will no longer require TAC to make the transfer.
From Account

New balance:
RM1,368,980.65
To 3rd Party Account Number:

Account Holder Name:
WOO YE MENG
Effective date:
Today
Description of transaction:
Payment for ///M gear knob

IM..it's dangerous to expose your account balance to public..you may end up having to spend for all our massat sessions together with special package..hahaha :vroam:

Bailey;816046 said:
i hear massat *&^%$%##@#@##@

SB then how la......... hope u can sexstall for me t stroked knob and which pakej u gonna take

Bai..I will try to orgynize a group sexstall for us..hope to get good price for the spesial pakej ^_^

Updated Gearknob group buy list:

1. initialM - Gearknob only - PAID
2. Silverbullet - Gearknob only - PAID
3. Bailey
4. EC773
5. dzuljazz2001
6. XXX

3. Bailey - Gearknob only - PAID
4. EC773
5. dzuljazz2001
6. XXX - Gearknob only - PAID

Hopefully the rest can make payment asap in order to proceed with order soon. Many thanks in advance

3. Bailey - Gearknob only - PAID
4. EC773 - Gearknob & Wiring Harness - PAID
5. dzuljazz2001 - Gearknob only - PAID
6. XXX - Gearknob only - PAID

Alright guys, the parts have been ordered!
Will update all of you closer to the ETA.

UPDATE: Items have arrived today (19/04/2013)

Please contact me for pickup.

Top Bottom