Group Buy: Diesel Tuning Box DTUK CRD-T

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maniac;737867 said:
the new f30d has an 8cog GB, so i reckon the powerkit's not compatible, similar to the f10d's. does anyone know?

sure! i'll let you know when!

thanks, the 8GB powerkit ,i heard not coming due to our EURO 2M diesel, may need better diesel. i may be wrong.

Maniac;737867 said:
the new f30d has an 8cog GB, so i reckon the powerkit's not compatible, similar to the f10d's. does anyone know?

sure! i'll let you know when!

I was informed that the powerkit wasn't available for us here purely because of the diesel we have. Not sure how true that is, could be also because of the gearbox. You can find the powerkit available for the F10 520d and the F30 320d here in the German websites
http://accessories.bmw.de/internet_...985&from=2&fromList=true&nav=13&absoluteNav=1
http://accessories.bmw.de/internet_...994&from=2&fromList=true&nav=14&absoluteNav=1

OK guys, the deadline's up, so will proceed with the orders.
the DTUK guys have setup a dedicated email for malaysia, for any others who might be interested after this. you can contact them at Malaysia@diesel-performance.co.uk if you have any queries, or would like to liaise directly with them to get your sets.

...beware the dark side, once you are bitten by the lust for more power & torque, there's never enough..(but you only live once! :) )

Installed the DTUK into my X3 20d just now. Loving every moment of it. Car is more aggressive and you can instantly feel the punch. It is urging you to go faster.

Thanks guys for the help! We should meet up again some other time.

Teletubes.... How's the feeling with the car after after nearly a week now ? can livee without it ka ? hhahaha.... :)

Kong - damn nice. Thanks for d help in setting up for me. The car is teasing you to step on d pedal even more. Before u know it, you're way past speed limit.

Dear All,

CM wish to remind all buyers to take extra precaution when making any payment to seller and/or organiser of group buy. For your information, the club does not have any personal information on any Club guest.

Thank you.

brothers (& sisters), as the GB for DTUK was completed a while back, could i request that the kind and generous moderators of this forum pls close the thread? TQTQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom