Group Buy: Pedal Box Throttle Enhancer

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Received the PB today, thanks bro maniac for the arrangement. Installation is very easy, 5 mins done. Tested the 'sport' mode only and the respond is definitely better. Need time to play around the setting first. Now feel like driving a petrol car...:top:

Herr Goonther;752761 said:
Aiyo my car not that fast la...slower than siput minyak.

Jokes aside, yes we all need to be safe and responsible drivers. Always remind myself that when driving.

Btw, bro maniac do you like atv's?

yep! ATV's rock. what do you have in mind?

btw, don't bluff la, i've sat in your siput-rocket already! haha...

mikeyC;752913 said:
Received the PB today, thanks bro maniac for the arrangement. Installation is very easy, 5 mins done. Tested the 'sport' mode only and the respond is definitely better. Need time to play around the setting first. Now feel like driving a petrol car...:top:

MikeyC you are now faster than badd from the get go lah! Hahah calling for Baddboyz to go for 3rd GB!

namidub;752939 said:
MikeyC you are now faster than badd from the get go lah! Hahah calling for Baddboyz to go for 3rd GB!

I shall resist all temptations....:107:...

.....wait until i fix my Acme rocket... then u all makan my asap laa....:aetsch:

BTW guys,do take care with the settings (sports+ with few greens), especially if your car is not stock (PPK,DaTUK,Vector,RaceChip or combination of the above).Go easy if you want to floor,or else the car will go to 'LIMP' mode,where the check engine indicator illuminates and the motor will be responseless (safety feature to protect the motor). should this happen,fret not stop by the road side and restart the engine and you are ready to go.

be terrified.. be very terrified... :) hehee.. :slug:

Bros, as the GB for this wonderful toy is now complete, I'm gonna request that this thread be closed.
Do share your feedback in other threads, if any. The 320d thread is an active one, you can share there and be sure to get some feedback.
Till our next zoom zoom opportunity, rempit on, guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom