Garmin Nuvi GPS

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
affan66;392638 said:
find the MFM and download to your PC. unzip that file. create a folder called garmin in your SD card. If there is already a file in there, move that file to another location outside of the garmin folder. Then copy the file gmapsupp.img into that folder.

put the SD card into your GPS. then switch on the power and go to settings. Then go to map -> map info. You will see a list of maps. Select the top two in the list and unselect the rest, if they were selected in the first place.

Try it out. This worked for me until recently but I believe it has something to do with the map itself or my device.

done that bro..tapi map tak penuh...full map after select all the listed maps..will try again..isk

*new extra data found on card.Would u like to install this data so that it will be available if the card id removed?*
should i tap Yes or No

affan66;392593 said:
can't seem to post and send PM. says security token missing.
akuadam, PM me your num, please. thanks.

Yo ! PMed you already :top:

BJM7978;392635 said:
akuadam,where is ur place..want to meet u lah regarding the map..hehehe..me noob in nuvi,u must teach me..

Aiya hehe..Im around Sri Hartamas bro...Come la I try my best to help you :driver:

akuadam;392654 said:
Aiya hehe..Im around Sri Hartamas bro...Come la I try my best to help you :driver:

what is ur coordinates bro..hehehe..will be in KL this friday..will pay u a visit kalau sempat..

BJM7978;392899 said:
what is ur coordinates bro..hehehe..will be in KL this friday..will pay u a visit kalau sempat..

Aiya hehe..Just sms or call me..never thought of noting down the coordinates hehe...

updated the internal GPS software from Garmin's website using webupdater last night. Tried it this morning to work and the device worked wonderfully. Even the UI changed a bit with a much better colour hue. No power down issues. Yippeeeeeeeee..

akuadam;392452 said:
Its RM950 bro. Comes with Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Thailand, Indonesia and USA maps. :top:

hi;

i intend to buy a 760w from usa. it is now cheap. how can i get these maps malaysia singapore thailand and indonesia? are they free? i particularly want malaysia, singapore and thailand because i will be driving to tahiland in march.

thanks.

selespeed

selespeed;399430 said:
hi;

i intend to buy a 760w from usa. it is now cheap. how can i get these maps malaysia singapore thailand and indonesia? are they free? i particularly want malaysia, singapore and thailand because i will be driving to tahiland in march.

thanks.

selespeed

And you too !

Update..Latest promo..

Latest model Garmin Nuvi 255W..

What is Special about Nuvi 255w?

Getting confused at intersections? Wandering which exit should you take?

We are proud to introduce to you an all new Technology - JUNCTION VIEW.

What is Special about Junction View?

Junction View feature will display pictures of junctions before you turn in, making unfamiliar intersections and exits easy to navigate.

Now promo package comes with original Garmin AC Charger and Carrying Case..PM me for details :top:

Also available on promo, Garmin Nuvi 760 with Bluetooth and Speak Streets Name too !

i am interested in 255W, please PM me your best price for 2 units

btw does 760 have JUNCTION VIEW feature too?

Top Bottom