Garmin Nuvi GPS

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Bro akuadam, i am interested in purchasing some garmin devices as well. Do you operate out of a shop, licensed garmin dealer or just trading in them? Not questioning your integrity as i can see past feedback have been very good. Just want to know about after sales etc..Cheers

ess530i;414212 said:
i am interested in 255W, please PM me your best price for 2 units

btw does 760 have JUNCTION VIEW feature too?

You've got PMed :top:

Daytona;414289 said:
Bro akuadam, i am interested in purchasing some garmin devices as well. Do you operate out of a shop, licensed garmin dealer or just trading in them? Not questioning your integrity as i can see past feedback have been very good. Just want to know about after sales etc..Cheers

Hey bro

Thanks for your interest. Which model that interest you ?
My company is authorized reseller for Garmin products in Malaysia. We operate through online. All our Garmin GPS products are warrantied and service by locally authorized distributor, AECO Technologies Sdn Bhd.

View all the models available HERE

Let me know if u have further queries.

Daytona;414289 said:

Adam is a trustworthy and friendly seller. Willing to deliver to your location (within reason). His office is in Mont Kiara.

Although my aftersales needs have so far been none, he has replied to my aftersales enquiries.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Will be in touch with bro akuadam this week. Will pm you bro.cheers

New models localized Nuvi 765 with 3D and Junction View available now !
View all the models available HERE

Garmin Nuvifone G60 is available now !!
View it CLICK HERE

productbanner-G60-eng.jpg

DSC03596.jpg

akuadam;447372 said:
Harga cantik bro...RM1799 brand new with 1 year local warranty.

Adam, for a 1st time user and I dont use that often, which model would you recommend ? & what is the price ?

etquah;447885 said:
akuadam;447372 said:
Harga cantik bro...RM1799 brand new with 1 year local warranty.

Adam, for a 1st time user and I dont use that often, which model would you recommend ? & what is the price ?

ET, u looking for a GARMIN GPS Unit or the GARMIN NuviPhone??? U quoted the above which is the price for the newly-launched GARMIN Nuviphone smartphone.

etquah;447885 said:

Hi there, if GPS device I would recommend Garmin Nuvi 205 RM590 or Nuvi 205W RM750..HERE Thanks :top:

Got myself a new GPS yesterday.
Thanks to Adam for his personalised delivery services! Keep it up bro...

jgc309;455058 said:
Got myself a new GPS yesterday.
Thanks to Adam for his personalised delivery services! Keep it up bro...

Hey ! Thanks bro. Nice to have a short chat from you hehe...:top:

Anyway Nuvifone G60 and M20 available now at HERE !!

Garmin 1st 5 INCHES Nuvi 1460 is out now at HERE !!

Got my Nuvi 255W from Adam today. Excellent service. Eventhough Adam was still on holiday he took the liberty to arrange pickup from one of his counterparts.

Cheers,

jeffreyewe;457089 said:
Got my Nuvi 255W from Adam today. Excellent service. Eventhough Adam was still on holiday he took the liberty to arrange pickup from one of his counterparts.

Cheers,

Yup nice guy:top:

jeffreyewe;457089 said:

Cheers,

Hey Jeff, thanks for your support. Hope you like it. Can't decide which model right ? Anyway you making the right choice. Just a little bit differences in price you get with the Junction View function.

Thanks again and wish you drive safely to your destination today :cheers:

Mikeong;457101 said:
Adam how is the G60 performance?

Oh Mike..i like it very much hehe..Its definitely faster than M20 bro..Personally I think Linux is performing better than Winmo..But of course both has pros and cons you see..
So smooth and fast..Something similar with iPhone and iTouch smoothness..
Now who says Garmin cannot be touch ??
So when you want to test drive it Mike ??

Top Bottom