Garmin Nuvi

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
astroboy;536258 said:
kns! what kind of friend is this? How much u bought the 255W and how much are they selling the 1250?

...I bought from Garmin's sole distributor..RM699 + Free Thailand Map, the 1250 was goin for RM580...could have got lamoo to get it in US for only abt RM400+ but junctionview & lane assist wll not work, only if you buy local unit will it work...unless you hack it...but this will void the warranty...so to save me all the headache just went ahead with the legit unit.

XXX;536313 said:
...I bought from Garmin's sole distributor..RM699 + Free Thailand Map, the 1250 was goin for RM580...could have got lamoo to get it in US for only abt RM400+ but junctionview & lane assist wll not work, only if you buy local unit will it work...unless you hack it...but this will void the warranty...so to save me all the headache just went ahead with the legit unit.

I bought the 765 model last year...do you all know how I can get it fitted on to my car's dashboard with the bmw holder and connect it straight to my speakers? Any dealer that does it and for how much?

hhhmmm....

long drive coming..... may need this item....

sibuk terbang la mamat ni...

OK guys... reviving this thread..after AD done ..now only got extra time. I ve gone to meet the fella and it is superb!! All units are official Malaysia version by Garmin. He has given us special privileges that I cannot make public here. But just believe me , it is worth it. All units are pre-installed with Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei maps. with official garmin Malaysia maps. not Malfree. Hence , u have junction view. some models can be installed with Malfreemaps. the newer garmins like 1460 & 3790 can't be installed with Malfreemaps..yet.. so , just use the ori maps which u can update from Garmin malaysia site.. which still is good also. coz got junction view(on selected models). He said he can't give any lower coz of extra privilege he is giving ..but already cheap lah.. dono how he does it but dont care lah.. as long as it is cheap.

I am getting the latest Nuvi 3790T SG/MY .. RM1180 with free accessories worth RM300. Elsewhere I have searched only giving cheapest RM1300. without accessories summore!! checked at Low Yatt ..cheapest I found RM1370..in USA , it is selling for US$ 449.99 plus tax. So, damn cheap here...

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=134&pID=63940

http://www.garmin.com/garmin/cms/site/us/ontheroad/

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=134&pID=63940

This unit is damn syiok.. voice activated nav.. i just talk to it and it responds.. i can enter address using voice.. yes, it works... really handsfree... it has eco route which can be plugged in to our OBD port for fuel consumption readings.. cool!! Traveler has offered to do a group buy on that OBD port connector later.. it looks like iPhone, only thinner.. very easy to carry around..

i am going there to buy now coz got 5 units booked already.

1-NazriE
2-My staff
3-My staff
4- StanleyCCK
5- Traveler

who wants summore..put your names here .. if want other models also can.. warranty 1 year manufacturing defects-one to one exchange.. Dead pixel- 1 is enough ..other fella 4 dead pixel then only change. Full support for maps! Catcha later.. gonna go get the stuff now. this is good for our trip to Thailand next year. Thailand map included.!!

Already got the 1250...

can you get me the data card with Thailand map?

got Mal & Sing oredi...

Some Recent Shots with the New 3790

Here we go.......

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

Will try and get some pics of the junction view..........very detail and high res......

More Pics......

Voice Control.....

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

Looks like an iPhone....
IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

Support Gadgets.....
IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

MP3 Player....
IMG_0213.jpg

sorry, to ba a party pooper.... anyone here knows where can I get the upgrade for the garmin software in my nokia mobile? Got it free (unlicended) when I bought my nokia mobile, but the respond rate is very slow and always go offline (loss satelliet signal). Any help would be very much appreciated. thx in advance

nazrie;578877 said:
This unit is damn syiok.. voice activated nav.. i just talk to it and it responds.. i can enter address using voice.. yes, it works... really handsfree... it has eco route which can be plugged in to our OBD port for fuel consumption readings.. cool!! Traveler has offered to do a group buy on that OBD port connector later.. it looks like iPhone, only thinner.. very easy to carry around..

Just an update on Ecoroute HD (the device which plugs into your car's OBD port and transmits data to the Garmin unit via Bluetooth:

Garmin has said that the 3790 is compatible with Ecoroute HD, but at present some software issue is preventing them from working together. Garmin will issue a firmware update (date unknown) to fix this this.

I will monitor the situation and once the firmware is updated, I will start a group buy for the Ecoroute HD.

i have the 3790 too. how much is teh OBD port connector? would probably be interested!

paultantk;580933 said:
i have the 3790 too. how much is teh OBD port connector? would probably be interested!

Amazon.com lists the ecoRoute HD at USD86.72 at this time (Amazon is known to adjust prices from time to time, and this price does not include shipping to Malaysia, nor any taxes which are likely to be imposed, imho). I've seen it listed on Amazon at up to USD149, but recently they dropped the price.

Garmin ecoRoute HD

Traveler;581088 said:
Amazon.com lists the ecoRoute HD at USD86.72 at this time (Amazon is known to adjust prices from time to time, and this price does not include shipping to Malaysia, nor any taxes which are likely to be imposed, imho). I've seen it listed on Amazon at up to USD149, but recently they dropped the price.

Garmin ecoRoute HD

Alamak!

Product Compatibility
nüvi 1690, 1490, 1390, 1370, 1260

astroboy;617805 said:
No see Nuvi 255w in the list?!

I was referring to the 3790 which a few of us bought end of last year in the group buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom