Garmin Nuvi GPS

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
xjamx83;476802 said:
bro! where actually do u service ur car? come to our place inside sunway pyramid B1 carpark entrence C. Now we had a promotion for servicing with lowest price!!! Visit our place at Pitstop Service Centre Sdn Bhd.U have a great time there..!!!

xjamx83;476806 said:
how much u want for the rim??

Hey bro 3rd posting and you're advertising already.

Even then, stay within the conversation out of respect for the others. Don't hijack the thread like this.

Why not send the intended person a PM to enquire about the rim or create a new thread to tell everyone of your services.

Kan lebih baik kalau Saudara Nizam mula dengan memberi salam dan perkenalkan diri kepada semua.

saat;476833 said:
Hey bro 3rd posting and you're advertising already.

Even then, stay within the conversation out of respect for the others. Don't hijack the thread like this.

Why not send the intended person a PM to enquire about the rim or create a new thread to tell everyone of your services.

Kan lebih baik kalau Saudara Nizam mula dengan memberi salam dan perkenalkan diri kepada semua.

Bro Saat, how was the map ? Does it work on your device ?
Anyway latest model just launched, Garmin Nuvi 1350.

E46Fanatic;476773 said:
I recently picked up the Nuvi 1460 and the best thing about this device is the screen size. Garmin is giving a promo for this in line with the launch. You get a original Garmin portable friction mount (new type)

cf-md.jpg

and a orginal leather garmin case holder for the GPS

tigergps_2080_47567322

for RM1250 local Garmin set and local Garmin warranty. I got it from the Garmin shop downstairs of Digimall in PJ. Only issue I have is that the device hangs when I am trying to access my phone addressbook via bluetooth from the garmin device. The bluetooth handsfree feature on the nuvi otherwise has been great, and the friction mount base also looks much better than the window mount suction cup.

Hey guys,I got that friction mount with the Nuvi765 too.But I don't use it.Yeah,it's of great quality and feel but I find the dash top of the E60 a little too curvaceous for the mount(you will never hear me complaining that way about a woman though).
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the 1460 has exactly what the 765 has except for a bigger screen.Although the 5" screen would be great to use,I find it a little too imposing to be sat on the dash of a saloon.It would look absolutely fine in an MPV or SUV though.Again that's just my opinion

Guna;476933 said:
Hey guys,I got that friction mount with the Nuvi765 too.But I don't use it.Yeah,it's of great quality and feel but I find the dash top of the E60 a little too curvaceous for the mount(you will never hear me complaining that way about a woman though).
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the 1460 has exactly what the 765 has except for a bigger screen.Although the 5" screen would be great to use,I find it a little too imposing to be sat on the dash of a saloon.It would look absolutely fine in an MPV or SUV though.Again that's just my opinion

Other than the wider screen, 1460 does not have the FM transmission like 765. Also it does not have the 3D Building function. Other than that, it shares similar functions and if I'm not wrong, it has newer and better interface :top:

Guna;476933 said:

Guna,

I like my gps which works on the idrive..... very big and clear...

terencehilary;477212 said:
Guna,

I like my gps which works on the idrive..... very big and clear...

Aiyoo bro,don't la make me jealous all....I just don't want to spend that much la.My Garmin can make phone calls you know...you one can or not?

aiyaa,then again there's gigi biru....

Guna;477222 said:
Aiyoo bro,don't la make me jealous all....I just don't want to spend that much la.My Garmin can make phone calls you know...you one can or not?

I'm also not going to spend that much on legal map updates which happens only once a year when I am an active participant in an community that produces the most comprehensive map of Malaysia/Singapore/Brunei where updates are made available every week and for FREE.

If BMW gives my community the map compiler, then I'll be jealous.

Guna;476933 said:

Yes the 5" screen is big. It looks more like an LCD entertainment screen than a GPS screen, but I love it :). Here is how it looks like on my E90 dash.

DSC_0001.jpg

I suppose it's not all that bad la....especially if you don't have an Idrive screen.Infact it looks kinda cool in the e46 but if you already have an Idrive screen that would probably over shadow it.

The part that make me look ridiculous is that there is this department called Nvigation on the Idrive and I still need an external GPS unit...what a bummer.I would suggest BMW to remove that Navi Icon and replace it with something else(games,blue movies etc) for cars that they don't equip the Navi.....what a bummer

Guna;477222 said:

Ok lo... then u menang lo... hehehe

Saw a black E90 320 and he had one of those BMW Garmin with the holder above the aircon

Hello members,
Let me introduce myself first. I'm MayMay from KL, just join this BMW club. Nice to meet u all...
How is GARMIN GPS??? But nowadays there are a lot of GPS in Malaysia. How do i know which is the best???

may may;495864 said:
Hello members,
Let me introduce myself first. I'm MayMay from KL, just join this BMW club. Nice to meet u all...
How is GARMIN GPS??? But nowadays there are a lot of GPS in Malaysia. How do i know which is the best???

Kindly introduce your good self in the Newbies section...

Top Bottom