Fue Sang Cushion maker and Bomin Auto - 2015

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Herr Odo

Update: Seems like Ah Kin is no longer working at Fue Sang as of May 2015.
His elder brother Ah Wai is in charge. Call Ah Wai on fixed line.

Fue Sang Cushion Maker
584, Batu 3 ¾, Jalan Ipoh
51200 Kuala Lumpur

Tel: 03-6258 9534

Ah Kin of ex-Fue Sang is a pro, Had dealt with him on pillar work and still holding strong after five years. He's near Bomin Auto. Look for the main landmark Kompleks Mutiara in Jln Ipoh, KL and he's just walking distance away.

I'm looking to wrap my E36 steering wheel in alcantara with tricolour stitching. Has anyone done ths before and how much?

I think Ah Kin does steering wheel rewrap as well though i have yet to ask him.

Pix of his place shown n in the link here:
http://s1121.photobucket.com/user/platypus31/media/Fue%20Sang%20Cushion%20Maker%203_zpsgmelra80.jpg.html?o=3

<2007 posting reproduced below>

Source: http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/forum/bmw-tech-and-performance/interior-and-cockpit/7328-c-pillar/page2

Just had the A-pillar and C-pillar covers of my 12-year-old E36 repaired.

Excellent job by C.K. Wong aka Ah Kin of Fue Sang Cushion Maker in Jln Ipoh, KL.

The plastic clips of the covers had all broken and normally one would need to either get a used or new cover. Stuttgart (used parts division) was quoting RM80 for used C-pillar one and around RM280 for new...but no stock now.

Ah Kin says no need to waste money lah, can fix one. and so he did by riveting metal plates that act like clips to the insides of each cover. Fits like a charm - tight and firm without any looseness even after a bumpy journey. The metal

clips look sturdy enough to outlast the rest of the cabin.

Total cost for 1 A-pillar + 1 C-pillar job = RM90. Workmanship is neat and price is Very reasonable.

Look up Ah Kin first if you have uphostery repair needs. He might just save you a bundle.

Went to fix my A Pillar fabric peeling at:

Fue Sang Cushion Maker
584, Batu 3 ¾, Jalan Ipoh
51200 Kuala Lumpur

Tel: 03-6258 9534

Very reasonable price.

20150704_145325_zpsdegzbth2.jpg

Top Bottom