Bmw performance steering wheel

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
stanleycck;519464 said:
I still prefer the current steering...............not a fan of flat bottoms...........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

So you are getting the one with the round steering? I prefer the round steering too, but I like the colours on the new flat-bottom steering more. Which one does Stuttgart have? I plan on getting the flat-bottom one, with the Perf brakes, strut brace and air intake.. maybe get them installed all at once. But have to wait for end of this month to know if my finances can cover... waiting for 2009 bonus... dunno if can cover or not...

Traveler;519716 said:
So you are getting the one with the round steering? I prefer the round steering too, but I like the colours on the new flat-bottom steering more. Which one does Stuttgart have? I plan on getting the flat-bottom one, with the Perf brakes, strut brace and air intake.. maybe get them installed all at once. But have to wait for end of this month to know if my finances can cover... waiting for 2009 bonus... dunno if can cover or not...

I have viewed both steerings........both still have it's charms.......but I still like rounded steering, thats personal. You can check with Adrian at Stuttgart.........I will be there on Friday......do drop by if time persist. I also have the intension of changing the brakes, air intake and the works but car is just at 20km.........will need to utilize the others more before changing.

Crazy bugger...spend 7K on a steering....hehehehe
Show off to us once done yaa...where you goin to fix it...wana follow n kepoh..

haKKaMeE;519745 said:
Crazy bugger...spend 7K on a steering....hehehehe
Show off to us once done yaa...where you goin to fix it...wana follow n kepoh..

Hehe........thats what my wife said also.........Stuttgart at Taman Megah

U tell her the LV bag she's carrying is not even used everyday but the steering, yes, you'll be holding everyday, more often than holding her hands.. :p :D

stanleycck;519728 said:
I have viewed both steerings........both still have it's charms.......but I still like rounded steering, thats personal. You can check with Adrian at Stuttgart.........I will be there on Friday......do drop by if time persist. I also have the intension of changing the brakes, air intake and the works but car is just at 20km.........will need to utilize the others more before changing.

Would love to, but will be travelling on Fri.

astroboy;519759 said:
U tell her the LV bag she's carrying is not even used everyday but the steering, yes, you'll be holding everyday, more often than holding her hands.. :p :D

Hahaha, very good answer!

astroboy;519759 said:

She's already asking for another LV................

astroboy;519759 said:

Hahahah.......thats a good one..........will sure kena tendang one.........

climenta;519486 said:
bro, flat bottoms is not only for viewing pleasure. It is also designed to make it easier for those fat arses & also those with huge legs to get in the car:burnout:

Good for hands to access between legs too....

astroboy... precisely...... :(
we spend abit nia, they kaw beh kaw boh....
i think i need to get one of those as well :D

Traveler;509441 said:
Cool. Now the M3 paddle shifts - are they the ones where you pull the right paddle to upshift, and the left paddle to downshift? There is another type where you pull the paddles (either left or right) to upshift and push them (left or right) to downshift.

Actually, even with the standard paddle shift (both sides pull to up shift, and push to down shift), it is easy to modify to do left pull down shift.

It's simple rewiring:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250623&highlight=paddle+shift+rewire

http://www.n54tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=699

I intend to do this once I get my car. :)

bro Traveler,

still waiting for yr 2009 bonus kah...apalah ni Khazanah...Khazanah ni kosong isi nya ke...Do them performance parts all one shot la...one by one is like slow death la...jom minum teh bila?

cheers.

Traveler;519716 said:

gilajazz;519812 said:
bro Traveler,

still waiting for yr 2009 bonus kah...apalah ni Khazanah...Khazanah ni kosong isi nya ke...Do them performance parts all one shot la...one by one is like slow death la...jom minum teh bila?

cheers.

Bro.......heard that u are getting the full sets of Performance suspension.........let me know the results once u get them fitted.........

bro stanley,

will meet u in stuttgart in friday to kepoh...wat time?? can tt after that too...

cheers.

stanleycck;519748 said:
Hehe........thats what my wife said also.........Stuttgart at Taman Megah

gilajazz;519847 said:
bro stanley,

will meet u in stuttgart in friday to kepoh...wat time?? can tt after that too...

cheers.

Will be there by 9am..........sms me when u are on the way.

stanleycck;519875 said:
Sunny........u coming ah on Friday.........sure to kena Racun one..................

Sure come lah...:wink: Wanted to view some racun stuff also mah... Let's have a small TT in Stuttgart...

Top Bottom