f30 msport steering wheel retrofitted

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Bro humms. Really nice upgrade there. The M Sports steering upgrade will definitely be high on my upgrade list if I ever start the modding path at all. My ride is still pure stock as at now. But I don't know for how long I can keep it stock as the poison is just too strong.

splee said:
Bro humms. Really nice upgrade there. The M Sports steering upgrade will definitely be high on my upgrade list if I ever start the modding path at all. My ride is still pure stock as at now. But I don't know for how long I can keep it stock as the poison is just too strong.
hi splee, the poison is definitely strong for this m sport steering with shifters! it should be one of the top mods for a stock f30 non m sport, other than handling and suspension mods aside. because you'll be holding it all the time while you're in the car.. a definite must have!

i didn't even bother pushing my idrive selector to manual shifting before this, but with the paddle shifters it's totally different..

by the way if you guys are interested, bimmercoder has some way or another to get hold of the m sport steering along with airbag.. do give him a msg or email and enquire about it.

i did mine the longer way by sourcing the steering and airbag separately from overseas..

Do you mind sharing with us which ebay seller you bought the M Sport Steering from?.

Also is the install really plug and play?. Heard from some bro's it may not be totally plug and play. Need some minor mods.

Thanks bro.

With Existing Paddle Shifter:
Fitting the MSports Steering Wheel with paddle shifter onto a car with existing paddle shifter is pure plug-n-play.

Without Existing Paddle Shifter:
Fitting the MSports Steering Wheel with paddle shifter onto a car without existing paddle shifter is plug-n-play. The paddle shifter can be activated by running 1 wire from the control box to the steering.

In all cases, the system software will have to be updated.

yes as per the post above.

it's all plug & play, and to activate the shifters, just additional 1 wire.. less than half hour job.

i'll try to search the ebay sellers and post the link here.. note that the shipment of airbags very much depends on the seller, because some courier companies don't ship airbags (deem to be explosive & dangerous items). the ebay seller i dealt with actually tried multiple courier companies until 1 who was willing to ship it out from europe.

or else, try enquire with princevik, bimmercoder he may have some stocks

if maroonbug has both, better get it from him, you may get it cheaper if you buy it online, but you may need to wait 3 months, becasue most likely they'll ship it via ground service.

Yes I have ready stock for M sport steering with paddles. Anyone interested give me a buzz 0172189300

Top Bottom