Bmw performance steering wheel

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Spaceman;520724 said:
Just to share my steering wheel together with M gearknob, got this fitted in 2008...:rock:

Wow!! I especially love the M tri-colour stitching on ur steering wheel.Wonder how much it'll cost to get my steering re-stitched? Hmmm....
The +/- paddles are nice too..mine comes with the push/pull paddles,tho I hardly use them.

sharp;520698 said:
sunny, u have only yourself to blame for being there watching kakakakakkakak

stanley, the steering too bad no M logo there, unless use balik the M steering casing, but material different pulak, and yes, im a sourgrape :(

Sharpie, I'm always the kepoh wan mah.... :thefinger: wakakaka !

stanleycck;520687 said:
Sunny................M3 wheels...................hmmmmmmmm..........:vroam::vroam:.........if we go next week, u sure to buy one...........:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Will see-will see ! ! Still thinking hard though... Wondering if it will look nice on my ride !

supergripen;520728 said:
Wow!! I especially love the M tri-colour stitching on ur steering wheel.Wonder how much it'll cost to get my steering re-stitched? Hmmm....
The +/- paddles are nice too..mine comes with the push/pull paddles,tho I hardly use them.

I paid SGD2500 for the M3 steering with paddle shifters with airbag.

Not sure about restitch, but there's one shop down in Singapore "Robson" provide this wrapping service apart from doing carbon fibre stuff..

Hello guys, I'm new here and really impressed with the M gear knob. Anyone know where I can get it and what's the price plus installation,

I'm currently driving 320i PFL.

Thanks guys...

stanleycck;520652 said:
As promised, some pics of the installation.............can be quite painful...........took Adrian and his team over 2 hours just for programming...............these LCIs are very complicated.........Gilajazz and Sunny kept me company for half the time..............thanks bros.........
View attachment 13723

View attachment 13722

View attachment 13721

Cannot see attachment liao :-(

Top Bottom