Bmw performance steering wheel

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
stanleycck;519820 said:
Bro.......heard that u are getting the full sets of Performance suspension.........let me know the results once u get them fitted.........

No lah, am getting the steering wheel (new one with flat bottom, since I like the LED look better), with M3 paddles, the air intake, strut brace (probably the aluminum one, since the CF is so much more expensive, and does the same job), brakes (front). Not going to change the suspension, since my car already has a sport suspension.

gilajazz;519812 said:
still waiting for yr 2009 bonus kah...
jom minum teh bila?

Still waiting for bonus :(

TT sounds good, but tomorrow you guys enjoy without me la, coz I will be travelling (must live up to my nick!).

Some how rather, a flat bottom steering looks "cacat" to me lar.. :thumpdown:

It's a bit cacat, but those with big thighs and whatever big in between can appreciate the flat bottom. Cabutz.... :vroam:

astroboy;520046 said:
Some how rather, a flat bottom steering looks "cacat" to me lar.. :thumpdown:

IMO not only looks cacat, but will feel cacat too when you do a lock-to-lock turn and the steering wheel isn't round when you pull it around...and let it slide back. :47: No offence Trav...but think about it.

Vids

A Short Vid using my iPhone.......
[video=youtube;2402v64qtHM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2402v64qtHM[/video]

The Steering grip is awesome...........this steering is very well engineered........very comfortable. There are some wicked programs that can be done.......lap time.......oil & water temperature meters........etc.......the 'Christmas Lights' are adjustable........all the way from a low RPM to high........a complex piece or work

Traveler.......my advise is to go for the round ones.........Adrian has more poison arriving next week. I will need to go back to wire my paddle shifters.......wires MUST come from Germany.......also looking at the Auto Gear Knobs from the Performance range.........very Racun lah......after taxing my family around last night, my little princess wants that steering for her 4 wheels.................eeekkkkk!!!!!!...............

haKKaMeE;520660 said:
very very nice...bro..

Bro.......we should go have a look next week....................some nice stuff from Adrian........Traveller, U ARE coming along............

sharp;520683 said:
this is a poisonous thread to begin with...
i hate u guys :(

Sharp, you read this thread also kena poison kah?? I was there during the installation leh... my situation worst leh...:motz:

Bro Stanley, good investment there ! Loves the lights.... :top:

sunnypuan;520685 said:
Sharp, you read this thread also kena poison kah?? I was there during the installation leh... my situation worst leh...:motz:

Bro Stanley, good investment there ! Loves the lights.... :top:

Sunny................M3 wheels...................hmmmmmmmm..........:vroam::vroam:.........if we go next week, u sure to buy one...........:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

BMW Performance Items

In general, BMW has come up with pretty sleek stuff for the performance range. If compare with other brands, they are very competitive and moreover looks good. As I know, these performance parts are now available for the 1,3 and X6 series.

sharp;520683 said:
this is a poisonous thread to begin with...
i hate u guys :(

Sharp.......after viewing Gilajazz's beast.........wallet will definately get lighter.........looking at the Performance Air intake.........thats cool............

sunny, u have only yourself to blame for being there watching kakakakakkakak

stanley, the steering too bad no M logo there, unless use balik the M steering casing, but material different pulak, and yes, im a sourgrape :(

stanleycck;520662 said:
Bro.......we should go have a look next week....................some nice stuff from Adrian........Traveller, U ARE coming along............

Hi Stanley
Let me know when are you goin...will join u..hehehe :smokin:

sharp;520698 said:
sunny, u have only yourself to blame for being there watching kakakakakkakak

stanley, the steering too bad no M logo there, unless use balik the M steering casing, but material different pulak, and yes, im a sourgrape :(

Sharp, thats true......NO M logo. The Alcantara feeeellllll is lovely!!!!........

Not the Performance but the M3...

Just to share my steering wheel together with M gearknob, got this fitted in 2008...:rock:

Top Bottom