Feedback on BMW Scanner 1.4.0

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
carlon cai said:

Is it possible to do diagnostic work with the software without scanner, i tend to be confused.
You will need the scanner to build connection between your car and the software.

Hi, today I installed the scanner 1.4 version but unfortunately when I click the vehicle identification it throw error saying not able to detect LKE and KWS...
not sure because of the scanner not suit or something else..btw my car is 08 E60.
Please advise dear all sifus out there....

Hi, Duke, technically the scanner 1.4 works for pre 2006 BMWs, with extend to some models of newer years...Also, have you tested the scanner on earlier cars?

can anyone share how to reset the L/100Liter? i have taken out my radio panel and change to aftermarket 1. so anyway for me to reset it?

Hi Kim I also having the same problem with scanner 1.4 last time went use in e46 no problem but with my e90 320i year 2006 cannot connect not able to detect anythings

subraputra said:
It's I can use inpa 1.4 to scan e90
for INPA, yes it can. but it is not 100% functional. btw there is no such thing as INPA 1.4. BMW Scanner 1.4 is not compatible with E90.

Need help from all sifus especially sifu Jarance,

Any ideal to solve this problem when i try to plug in my 1.40 scanner today, it's keep on showing me the pic as below ?

9CdQwFm.png

when i click this msg, it show

FxHWQd3.png

will it's means my scanner spoil already.

Thks in advance.

Alex5522 said:
Need help from all sifus especially sifu Jarance,

Any ideal to solve this problem when i try to plug in my 1.40 scanner today, it's keep on showing me the pic as below ?

9CdQwFm.png

when i click this msg, it show

FxHWQd3.png

will it's means my scanner spoil already.

Thks in advance.
driver for the usb is corrupted. you need to reinstall it.

jarance said:
driver for the usb is corrupted. you need to reinstall it.
Thks for the feed bck sifu Jarance.

Since the driver cd was not provided during the purchased and have trying to find the driver download link recommended before but no one link exist anymore. Any recommended link to download the driver ?

Alex5522 said:
Thks for the feed bck sifu Jarance.

Since the driver cd was not provided during the purchased and have trying to find the driver download link recommended before but no one link exist anymore. Any recommended link to download the driver ?
Please state what OS is your laptop running? If OS is Win7 and below, the driver is in the sub folder when you install the program.

If win8, you can download from FTDI.com

http://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/VCP.htm

jarance said:
Please state what OS is your laptop running? If OS is Win7 and below, the driver is in the sub folder when you install the program.

If win8, you can download from FTDI.com

http://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/VCP.htm
Sifu Jarance i'm confuse now coz might be my scanner usb cable kaput or what.

I did press the button of setting on the screen below;
7GqUV8N.png

It's show that msg which stated Device driver (or another FTDI drivers) are installed.

Btw fyi i did using both win 7 & XP and both too can't works sigh...

Top Bottom