Feedback on BMW Scanner 1.4.0

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
where is the latest website we can download the software for windows 10 and windows 8

What version of INPA is the most stable one for E92. Is 5.0.1 good enough or do i need to upgrade to 5.0.2?

nabilishes said:
What version of INPA is the most stable one for E92. Is 5.0.1 good enough or do i need to upgrade to 5.0.2?
No sure whether 5.0.1 have E90 but my INPA is upto 5.06. It does cover E90 series.

Alex5522 said:
Sifu Jarance..

My laptop recently the hard disk damage so change a new hard disk. The problem now is i can't find the link to download the Scanner 1.4.0 software. I did try here: http://www.bmw-scanner.com/?page=bmw-scanner_v140&lang=eng
but it's only a Demo version. You don't mind to share with me where can i download the software for my Window 7 32 bit thanks.
PM me your gmail address. I will send the APK to you. It about 4M.

jarance said:
PM me your gmail address. I will send the APK to you. It about 4M.
Bro i'm not sure why i can't pm you here. Any where i did messenger you through FB about my email address. Thks ya

Alex5522 said:
Bro i'm not sure why i can't pm you here. Any where i did messenger you through FB about my email address. Thks ya
ur inbox is full perhaps?

That's funny. I cant PM u either, states error in the function. But i can PM others.

Top Bottom