Facelifted 3 series

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

khbeh34

Club Guest
Guys, anyone know the facelifted 3 series will launch at what time? wanna buy 325i recently, but if the new facelifed is coming than i'll choose to wait it. Is that 325i sport(recent model) not selling anymore?Thanks for replying...

I am waiting for the new 325i . AB Glenmarie told me soonest is next month. cross my fingers

On the way to work, I caught a glimpse of the new 325i 2 door Coupe on the Sprint highway exiting to Bangsar side. I guess it must be the new face-lifted model coz the tail lights were different.

MSport;365089 said:
On the way to work, I caught a glimpse of the new 325i 2 door Coupe on the Sprint highway exiting to Bangsar side. I guess it must be the new face-lifted model coz the tail lights were different.

Coupe has not been facelifted, only the sedan

RIKI;364955 said:
I am waiting for the new 325i . AB Glenmarie told me soonest is next month. cross my fingers

If the face-lifted 3 will launch next month sure i'll wait it.... very excited now...dunno the selling will remain or increase?:stupid::stupid:

khbeh34;365122 said:
If the face-lifted 3 will launch next month sure i'll wait it.... very excited now...dunno the selling will remain or increase?:stupid::stupid:

better make your booking fast . the first batch is almost gone.
So the AB Glenmarie SA say..:top:

RIKI;365180 said:
better make your booking fast . the first batch is almost gone.
So the AB Glenmarie SA say..:top:

Do you think it's that saleable? Don't be fooled by the SA cos' the last think
you wanna believe is words from a salesman especially SA from AB.:stupid:

Hi guys,
I too heard it will be launch in November. But no clue on the pricing yet. Anyone with any updated information?

mikeyew;365320 said:
Do you think it's that saleable? Don't be fooled by the SA cos' the last think
you wanna believe is words from a salesman especially SA from AB.:stupid:

ur accusing very hard... did any SA offend you in any way.. if yes.. pls name them!...

well.. it is selling like hot cakes!... trust me.. booking is sky rocketing.....

pls do not post sumtin ur unsure off, but if you have proof.. pls put it out here...

I think mikeyew is just saying that the SA may be exaggerating, and I think he's right. Sorry to burst your bubbles guys, but don't expect the facelift to be out until end of the year, more likely early next year.

SAs of any marque will always take advance bookings on yet-to-be-launched cars with 'price to be announced'. Which SA will refuse to take your cheque? And they'll always tell you that bookings are very heavy, to entice you to commit. It's not just BMW SAs who do the hard sell, you get it in all marques. Bear in mind that as soon as you plonk that cheque down, you're locked-in and have ZERO negotiating power. :) Also you won't be able to say anything when the SA tells you in November: "Sorry la bro, dunno why there is a delay in the launch la..." I don't think many people are so foolish in this high-end of the market to be taken in by hard sell tactics.

In the meantime, if you can't wait, there are a few units of 325i Sports and 325i Exclusives (Standard 325i, but with i-Drive at 278k) available, and of course the good-looking 320i Coupe. These are the last marketing tweaks before the mid-life facelift due out in 3 months.

Schwepps;365489 said:
I think mikeyew is just saying that the SA may be exaggerating, and I think he's right. Sorry to burst your bubbles guys, but don't expect the facelift to be out until end of the year, more likely early next year.

SAs of any marque will always take advance bookings on yet-to-be-launched cars with 'price to be announced'. Which SA will refuse to take your cheque? And they'll always tell you that bookings are very heavy, to entice you to commit. It's not just BMW SAs who do the hard sell, you get it in all marques. Bear in mind that as soon as you plonk that cheque down, you're locked-in and have ZERO negotiating power. :) Also you won't be able to say anything when the SA tells you in November: "Sorry la bro, dunno why there is a delay in the launch la..." I don't think many people are so foolish in this high-end of the market to be taken in by hard sell tactics.

In the meantime, if you can't wait, there are a few units of 325i Sports and 325i Exclusives (Standard 325i, but with i-Drive at 278k) available, and of course the good-looking 320i Coupe. These are the last marketing tweaks before the mid-life facelift due out in 3 months.

No need to use so harsh words..
If I am one of the " people are so foolish in this high-end of the market to be taken in by hard sell tactics." then it is my money and not yours.

You would think BMW would leave the 325 segment for far too long not having any cars? since you say there " a few units left of the 325?

I'd rather put my money on the facelift then buying "exclusive", end of the run model.
No hard feeling then

:rolleyes:

i do find the 325i Exclusive Edition (now comes with Idrive) very attractive. comes with 18" ellipsoid style 162 at only 278k!

the M-sport 325i version now available in Alpine White! this is my favorite color by far! cool!

RIKI;365496 said:
No need to use so harsh words..
If I am one of the " people are so foolish in this high-end of the market to be taken in by hard sell tactics." then it is my money and not yours.

Riki, I'm not refering to you or any of the guys in this forum. What I mean is that I don't think there are hoards of people pre-booking the facelift E90s like the SAs say. Especially when car sales are in the dumps at the moment. Sorry if you misunderstood my meaning. :p

The Sports has been missing from the line-up since the middle of the year, but now it's back, as Spaceman says in Alpine White. The Exclusive is a tweak of the Standard which is worth looking at if you want to save 30k.

BTW, my info on what's happening comes from more than one SA, from more than one dealership.

Guys, be cool k... dun argue... everybody also have their own opinion...

By the way, how much for the 320 coupe? is this model can open top??? :p

khbeh34;365655 said:
Guys, be cool k... dun argue... everybody also have their own opinion...

By the way, how much for the 320 coupe? is this model can open top??? :p

I am on ice..:top:

The Coupe looks real nice with 2 seats at the back with devider and controls etc. in the center.
I believe the Coupe is only hardtop. Didn'tt look at the price though..

Looks good, but RM289,900 guys! :) For that kind of money better to get the 325i Exclusive with 6-cylinder power at RM278,800.

The E92 Coupe and E93 Cabriolet (open top) are separate variants. Coups and Cabs are always pricey because they're not locally-assembled.

mafia;365434 said:
ur accusing very hard... did any SA offend you in any way.. if yes.. pls name them!...

well.. it is selling like hot cakes!... trust me.. booking is sky rocketing.....

pls do not post sumtin ur unsure off, but if you have proof.. pls put it out here...

eh, all SA @ AB are nice chaps, except those fellas selling Pre-Owned. ha ha ha!! i know 2 fellas!! LOL

I'm a bit sore with the launch of the E92 320i Coupe! Until now, the E92 remains a rare sight on Malaysian roads and I still get a lot of attention. I was told there are 100 cars in the initial batch of E92 320i, so I expect to see many more on the roads soon. Also, re-con 2006 E92 335i are now being brought in for as low as RM260k.

Top Bottom